Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that bolt kit is mint, were ya get those mate, got a link??
You runnin a fuel filter?

wouldnt of even known she was drowned eh:)

Drained the oil like seven times, started with a real thin oil and worked my way up till it was all clear, changed my oil filter, cleaned out the airbox and re oiled the filter, ( the bike stalled straight away so i didnt take any water into the carb), heads all good so i must have saved it all in time, it took a while but she's all good now.
Scored the bolts through this bloke
Titanium, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Fasteners & Motorcycle Bolts | ProBolt
Titanium, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Fasteners & Motorcycle Bolts | ProBolt
hes got heaps of mad stuff

Sweet ill check it out, hey did ya put the vid up yet??

id say in the vid section mate, or whats the worst, someone moves it to the vids thread.

More goodies :) Cheers Mick!!!
photo.jpg

Sweet, no worries roy, glad they arrived, was just thinkn about them mate. Will look mint when they are whacked on the donk.

mate where u get them from

Hey bud I got them from Rotn50" n he got them from Brad at kustom minis but I don't know if there are any left as they aren't making them anymore, instead the new ones have the nitro circus logo, if u just want the nitro ones look at the dhz site n look at the nitro edition bike the kit is on it, just ring them I don't know if the part is listed on there site I can't find it but they said they would have stock in a week couple weeks ago

Sorry for the ramble I'm half cut :blah:

Sweet, no worries roy, glad they arrived, was just thinkn about them mate. Will look mint when they are whacked on the donk.

Your a absolute top bloke Mick I'm half cut or three quarters, its dark I hardly have light, I'm freezn n I'm to impatient so I got a bit on before I crash :beerchug:
photo-1.jpg

IV still got heaps more I wanna do but its all starting to come together now, I just had to compramise on getting a few bits in the darker blue,
but still having fun n getting closer to starting on the performance side of things

Saweet, they certainly look the part my friend!!!

Thanks mate, Rotn50 ended up looking after me big time n sold them for what he payed, gotta love that miniriders spirit haha, I really wanted them in particular, I know I could have got some race brand or something but I just dig their logo n i have plans for that whole head to go on the next project which will suit it well so even when I get around to doing the upgrade on mine it won't go to waste

Hey Killpatrick where did you buy this rig from and how much?

Good man, glad the head is going to be re-used, I was like why buy the kit if you are upgrading anyway :D

where shes at now, still got heaps of ideas n i havent even thought bought performance yet i need a life hehe

Holeshot Hero Graphics Kit
Tag Metals "zebra's" Fatbars
Anodized Blue Road Bike Bar Ends Machined To Fit
ODI Grips
RHK Donuts
Fast 50's Carbon Stator Cover
TWH Fuel Hose Blue
Grenade Dust Caps Anodized Blue
Magnetic Sump Plug Anodized Blue
Pitster Pro Dress Up Kit
Pro-Bolt Race Bolts Anodized Blue
KTC - Kitaco Racing Coil

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0404-1.jpg

IMG_0399-1.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

Thanks guys, n yeah Juz IV given them a fair beating n my boots don't help but the thicker material u using now, mate you can't go wrong, I reckon u did a absolute top job man I love it just don't forget the little people when your sets are all through the mags instead of the collective boys haha

Latest posts

Back