2012 minimoto & Minimotard Championships

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys, We have had a request to supply an address for you guys from interstate to freight your gear crates to. I have a warehousing attached to my shop, you are all welcome to send them there and I will store them and get them to the track on race day. If you have any questions you can call me, Tony Jones, direct on 0437 511066.

Spa World CQ
43 Yarroon Street
Gladstone Qld 4680

I'm sorry guys but wouldn't make it :( - Have a big robot project in NZ so will not even be in to country!! Damn.... :(

Thats no good Londin. What a shame. We are expecting to have a field of 20+ minitards so it is going to be one hellova battle. Do you know how may guys from down Brissy way that are planning to come up and have a crack.

2012 Titles Entry Forms

Supp regs finally approved so here are the forms that you will need for the 2012 titles. Please feel free to ask questions if clarification is needed. Cheers guys.
:scooter: Just over 8 weeks to go :banana:

Attachments

• 2012_Minimoto_Champ_Supp_Regs_FINAL.pdf
    229.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 2012 Minimoto Champ_Membership Application form.pdf
    211.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 2012 Minimoto Champ_Scrutineering Checklist Form.pdf
    223.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 2012 Minimoto Champ_Presentation Dinner Booking Form.pdf
    131.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2012 Minimoto Champ_Promotional Products Order Form.pdf
    328.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi guys, link below is for the new CQMM website, we are just waiting for the domain to be changed over it will return to cqminimoto.com in the near future.

CQ Mini Moto Club - SportingPulse

Does anybody know approx how many people plan to travel and compete in the titles for your area? Just trying to gauge approx entry numbers.

2012 Minimoto Minimotard Titles nominations

Just a quick reminder guys and gals, There is less than a month before nominations close for the titles. Entries must close Friday 6th April 2012.

Check out CQ Mini Moto website for the latest track videos for a heads up for the titles. Go to cqminimoto.com and follow the video links to youtube. Or go to Youtube and search "CQ Mini Moto Gladstone", more vids going up soon.

2012 Australian Minimoto / Minimotard Titles entries

Hey guys and gals. just a quick reminder that their is only 2 WEEKS to get your entries in for the titles.

Click here to find the required forms and information.

ONLY 5 WEEKS TO GO BEFORE THE START LIGHTS GO GREEN:scooter:

Get in early guys as it may take up to a week to get get your entries to Gladstone from interstate with Australia Post.

Last edited:
REMINDER: Only 1 week to go to get your entries in for the 2012 titles. Late entries will not be accepted due to MA requirements. So don't miss out on your chance to put your talents to the test. GET YOUR ENTRIES IN NOW.

REMINDER: If you are coming to the titles and have not yet sent in your entries it will be best to email them in and bank transfer the payments. Any mail leaving interstate at this stage is not likely to get to Gladstone before entries close. Entries can be emailed to [email protected] . Payment details are on the entry forms.

Really looking forward to it CQ!!!

I've been training my @R$e off for some race fitness, 250-280 km a week on the ol' pushie!! I probably won't be the fastest senior rider there, but come the last race of the day I should be able to keep up with some of the much younger competition!!

I fly into Banana Airport at "sparrows" on Anzac day and stay with some rellies till Thursday morning when I'll make the trip up to Gladders!!

See y'all up there!!

Really looking forward to it CQ!!!

I've been training my @R$e off for some race fitness, 250-280 km a week on the ol' pushie!! I probably won't be the fastest senior rider there, but come the last race of the day I should be able to keep up with some of the much younger competition!!

I fly into Banana Airport at "sparrows" on Anzac day and stay with some rellies till Thursday morning when I'll make the trip up to Gladders!!

See y'all up there!!

Awesome mate, can't wait to see you

CANCELLED - 2012 Australian Titles

Just letting everyone know due to a lack of interest and lack of nominations, we have decided to cancel the 2012 Australian Minimoto/Mini Motard Titles.

Thankyou to everyone who has helped organise the event to date and Thankyou to those who nominated (all 17 of you).

It is a shame that it has come to this, but without the support of the Minimoto community as a whole, events like this are not viable.

Chris Jones

Yep... Bloody crying shame!! :(

As you know CQ I'm still coming for a great weekend of racing anyway!! I hope the other interstate entrants do too!!

One of the main reasons I decided to still come is I know personally what it's like to put it all on the line to run an event in the hope that you just break even!!:confused-smiley-014

Me and the 85 are still coming CQ boys, bring ya 160's to the yard!! :bocul::)

Yep... Bloody crying shame!! :(

As you know CQ I'm still coming for a great weekend of racing anyway!! I hope the other interstate entrants do too!!

One of the main reasons I decided to still come is I know personally what it's like to put it all on the line to run an event in the hope that you just break even!!:confused-smiley-014

Me and the 85 are still coming CQ boys, bring ya 160's to the yard!! :bocul::)

Thanks Ringo. I am glad you can still make it. I am lookin forward to seeing how the CRF159R goes against the KTM85. Will still be a couple of great days racing. :scooter:

Thanks Ringo. I am glad you can still make it. I am lookin forward to seeing how the CRF159R goes against the KTM85. Will still be a couple of great days racing. :scooter:

Big bore CRF aye??? Noice!!!!

I think the CRF150R is the only 4 stroke that will match the Kato down the straight!! How's your suspension sorted have you shortened the travel? That's my biggest issue at the moment.

Yep, looking forward to a couple of great days racing Nads!!!:clap:

Big bore CRF aye??? Noice!!!!

I think the CRF150R is the only 4 stroke that will match the Kato down the straight!! How's your suspension sorted have you shortened the travel? That's my biggest issue at the moment.

Yep, looking forward to a couple of great days racing Nads!!!:clap:

Suspension has all been tuned for motard. However I have probably got a 20+ kg handicap on you so it should be pretty close. Can't wait

Latest posts

Back