50 Stunters? or street

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh, but in actuall fact, i forgot to say. We MIGHT be trading thumpy for his old 1999 kx 125

i dont know what nick it is in though

postie stunts? something like JP's no footer can can off the super kicker will be okay! LOL

In one of the crusty movies don't they hit a 60+ footer in a stadium?

lol hahahhahahaha!

we had a track when i didn't have my thumpy n there was 5 bikes n 1 postie 110cc i think the tyres were thin az. I came 3rd in the racing but the jumps on it were shizzle lol

oh pm me those pics if u got them on tha weekend luke

u betta hav em. err lo

Do many people visit the arcade on here? it's fun when ya bored at work, and will proberly only be for a few hours but MICRO MACHINE Champion! LOL

oh i see, i have been shut down :( you have like 4 champions

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i tried but i am no good

dfinitly stunting but just started riding so im damn unco. :( but u gotta start somewhere i guess.....u boys follow proper street stuntin????

good to see another 1, just ride all the time & stunting will come quick.
Buy proper street stunting do you mean road bikes? i'm into that to, looking for a new 600 atm

like the avatar.

Last edited:
all i need now to do circles is a space big enuff. i can do them round corners n stuff now. but i still got the millville knobbly on the back.lol. lucky its old and worn cause now there is heaps of knobblies missing from the side i turn on. lol. i can pull out of corners too.

I started doing them on basketball courts, then moved to drive-ways. but you will need a street tyre to keep them spin'n on a good angle

ye starting to get a bit better already stuntin101 already doing stoppies....ye meant proper street bikes cant get enough of it. saving for my road bike too!!! cant wait to hit the streets. hopefully not with my body :eek:

Yeh the streets is where it's at! one day i think it will be big. every1 i know always trys to talk me out of The road thing. something about organ donor!

i don't hit rollin endo's on the 50 anymore the bush's in the forks thrash out way to easy. ATM it's just endo's on the KX250 but as soon as my R32 is sold i'll be on a CRF450 Motard & CBR600RR! & of corse my CRF50

man, u got a shit load of bikes. COMPLETLY random buy why they stopping the 2strokes/??? i meen farking hell they are awsome fun. i heard a rumour that in 08 they will have stoped making them!!! ahhhhh shit fuck fuck shit nooo

Yes they are going to stop making the 250 2 strokes in '08 as is my understanding & still keep the 85 & 125 for a few more years!

Latest posts

Back