Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TIMEEH GET THEM VIDEOS UP.
Awesome event
All that weren't there missed out on an amazing race.

Was another top day/event :) stoked to be able to say I rode the last ever mini SX event in baccus marsh (and currently Australia) spent Friday night and most of sat trying to get my bike running and with about 1hr to spare I got the P.O.S. running :) Apparently pulled a 3rd place in the first race (according to the gopro footage) but just got worse from there. Was some great racing in the Pro heats with Mikey? From NSW and an Ex ASX racer fronting most of the races. Got some great footage of the dash for cash race too, 10 laps with a pitstop with starjumps, situps and pushups to keep everyone warm ;) was sweet to watch. Hopefully get some footage up in the next couple of days, was great to catch up with familiar faces and some new ones as always with race day. Top event, absolutely spewing it'll never be done again :( sad day for Aus mini racing, but I can now say I raced the last of the best. Oh and Atomik ran all day until the last race where at the start of the 2nd lap the gearbox **** itself so no gears for Timeeh and my first ever DNF.

so no more mini racing events held by this site?
or just at baccus

here is some footage of racing, my go pro wasnt working well all day and kept turning itself off so this is all the footage i got, i missed me night time holeshot :(

[video=youtube_share;4xUty__vE2E]http://youtu.be/4xUty__vE2E[/video]

Cheers for posting up your go pro action bilco :) , Showing some good speed the little 50s got around the track!
Was great to meet you & couple mates for SA, Be good to catch up next time! i bring my stocka to try and stay with you fella's :)

so no more mini racing events held by this site?
or just at baccus

Last race held by the 50% mini sx boys, need I remind peeps the Sinister50 minimoto madness race is in just over a month.

Last edited:
What is that? Where?

Road trip is in order mate, Karl has organised and we are hosting hopefully the first of many events. We have a whole heap of mini race sponsors and they are putting up prize packs for first place in each event, promo girls and much more going on, can't wait .
y8asuby4.jpg
jysebujy.jpg

Road trip is in order mate, Karl has organised and we are hosting hopefully the first of many events. We have a whole heap of mini race sponsors and they are putting up prize packs for first place in each event, promo girls and much more going on, can't wait .
y8asuby4.jpg
jysebujy.jpg

Sponsors are offering prize packs for 1st 2nd and 3rd in all classes, except amateur. Get amongst it.!!

Any news on the results from Saturday?

Still waiting on them videos Timeeh :p

WOOOHOOO i was hoping someone got that on video ahaha.

Latest posts

Back