88 limited

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just ordered a
-takky 88kit
-+2 fiveo swing arm
-hd 12 inch spokes
- hd fork bushings
all from fiveo in the states hes chucking in 50 buck worth of stickes and a few t shirts .

just ordered a
-takky 88kit
-+2 fiveo swing arm
-hd 12 inch spokes
- hd fork bushings
all from fiveo in the states hes chucking in 50 buck worth of stickes and a few t shirts .

Sweet As!

Let us know when you start getting it on your 50 :)

nooope just waiting for the parts to come and has anyone put a rim lock on the back of a 10incher or is there any problems with it .

No issues with a rimlock on a 10" wheel at all...

i dont know?? the stuff from five o is on its way so i hope to get it and get it on the bike before it so i can send a new entry form , but if not ill just have to ride stock but i will defo be in before kurri stuff racing kurri on a stocker again that was franked

i dont know?? the stuff from five o is on its way so i hope to get it and get it on the bike before it so i can send a new entry form , but if not ill just have to ride stock but i will defo be in before kurri stuff racing kurri on a stocker again that was franked

Oh ok haha yeah Kurri is pretty rough hey! Would be hell hard for a Stocka haha.

Well Id be good if you had it running 88 by Cessnock! More guys in 88 Class :)

yeah haha we will be baingin bars lol . but yeah stocka just make me angry because they are too small and have no power but yeah im keen as aye cant wait:cheeky-smiley-031:

My stuff is here !! yew . too bad i cant put it all on before cessnock it wouldve been sick !

P6050192.jpg

yep this saturday arvo haha straight after cessnock and he gave me two sets of hd fork bushing which was sweet and i also got a red baron 12 inch front rim that i forgot to put in the photo so yeah i cant wait aye . Its too bad fiveo is closing down because he brian was definatly easy and a pleasure to deal with .

im looking at getting some forks too and i was thinking about crf70 forks will they work ?
i just dont want to spend thousands on forks and i want some becuase the stock ones are soo stiff.

Andd does anyone want to put my 88 kit in around newcastle for the priceee of aroundd nothing ....

looks good mate you may want to get a new chain aswell while your putting it together i used a did gold chain but theres a few options out there but gold looks best for bling etc
hurry up though and then get some pictures up

or watch alex on youtube put a tb 88 kit in a zmotor. do it urself man its soooo easy.

70 forks work , i think you just have to use the 70 clamps as well and it all should be sweet . the stock crf50 wheel/brakes bolt straight up to im pretty sure.

Probably be a little soft tho ..

Try putting 1 stock spring and 1 hd spring in the 50 forks.

yeh im gonna give the 88 a go myself it seems simple enough .

and wogtaz i would do that but i snapped my stock springs :s haha
i think the 70 forks might be a bit soft too but i just want a cheaper alternative to marzocchies and others than are lik 1500

what about bbr sp-5's same as 70 forks but with upgrade springs dampening and billet clamps.around $600 new delivered of the bay

Latest posts

Back