88 limited

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to give 15 x 33 gearing a go do give mine a bit more legs.

How much and where did you get the swinger

hey mate i got it from fiveo in the states it was about $279 us

And tommy thanks for the advice im might wait and see what motorman thinks of the gearing he does

hey boys and girlsjust wondering what everyone does with all this mess ? i never see it on anyone elses hondas its a just there from stock .
P6120202.jpg

You could probably hide all that mess under your seat but this is what Ive done...not the Best Pic to show but gives you a rough idea. I can get a Better Close Up tomorrow.

filtersection.jpg

My Rev Box is hidden underneath my Tank between the bridge of the tank and frame. All the other crap Ive tried to zip tie it on the high side of my Frame. But Im not sure if the Stock Frame will have enough clearance to put a Rev Box between the Tank and Frame because of the shorter tank mounts. Worth a try but!

I think my set-up looks pretty clean because you cant see the Rev Box!haha. Doesnt get in the way either which is a plus!

i zipped tied my rev box to the back of the frame in side the engine mounts and put the connecter boot on the inside of the mount

YEWWWW heres my bike how its sits now i got the forks wheel and bars today and im really happy .
check it out .
P6140203.jpg

yeah the bombshells are good havent really rode with them yet but they are definatly alot better than stock ! and the brakes a sick .

but yeah i think thats enough for a few months so my bank account can heal lol . but yeah its not finished yet later on im gonna get numbers , billetware frame , and the yoshi carbon exhaust .

hmm maybe how much ?? i dont think i can afford anything for a while now . lol

looks nice as mate, good work. that little black box that hooked up to the stock filter goes in the bin and just tuck the wiring boot thing up somewhere so looks clean.

Didn't muck around did you mate LOL. Looks so sick, I'd brace up that stock frame, before you chopper it.

Last edited:
looks nice as mate, good work. that little black box that hooked up to the stock filter goes in the bin and just tuck the wiring boot thing up somewhere so looks clean.

so i dont need that black box ?? what do i do with the thing that hook up to it on the other end ?

and yeah the whole thing just came together in a few days and i really cbf bracing the frame lol too much effort. it will eventually get raked but then its a excuse for a new frame !! haha

so i dont need that black box ?? what do i do with the thing that hook up to it on the other end ?

and yeah the whole thing just came together in a few days and i really cbf bracing the frame lol too much effort. it will eventually get raked but then its a excuse for a new frame !! haha

put the hose down behind the frame near the swinga all that is is the crankcase breather.
and would u swap my billetware cradle frame for ur stock frame and $400 my way? wanna make my crf smaller:cool: haha

hey anyone ? just wondeing i need a new air filter for my 20mm carby , what size filter would it be ?
sorry if its a easy or dumb question im just confused .

And also if any one has the following that they want to get rid of let me know
- chain guide (not china )
- elka , or good quality shock (not china)
-high seat foam?
-1/4 throttle (not china)
-

Latest posts

Back