Acceleration

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HyperMotard

Reaction score
OK how fast does your bike accelerate. What I mean is how fast does your bike get to its top speed and what is it? So if it gets to 105km/h say how many seconds it took (thrashing it ofcourse). Still haven't tested mine.

the point of this being??????

i know i can smash 105 (probly 115) in roughly 150-250mtrs maybe less but in seconds fuk knows...

id have to test it properly...
but dont see the sense in this post...

theres that many engine,bike combinations to consider it means fuk all

No I don't mean you top speed I mean x seconds to get to top speed. How's it meaningless its actually better than top speed or 0-100 because with these bikes top end aren't high anyway and some don't even do 100. This is a chance for people to post their ACCELERATION to THEIR top speed. BTW try to do it in seconds.

BTW Sean01 you say 250 meters to get to 115? Are you sure cause that sounds like 4-5 seconds?

They're pit bikes... not top fuellers... who gives a flying **** how many weeks it takes your atomik to get from zero to it's 67kph top speed...
I doubt anyone on here has the data logging equipment to accurately measure the rate of acceleration their bike is capable of, and is inviting heaps of cool stories bro...
i'll start...
The Bling40 gets from 0-120 in point dick of a second...

zzzzzzzz..............

my 1993 cr125 gets to 6th gear band in about 5 seconds or maybe abit less

full boogie chook both my pitty only do bout 80 (motorcross gearing)

but get there pretty quick maybe 7 seconds who really knows and well buy the time you get that fast ya gotta stop more often than not and i can do that real quick like in 2 secs from top speed

On the lastest trip to the moon, nasa borrowed the engine out of my pitpro and that made the ship go 0-100 if a 1.5milliseconds:D

lol no ones taking this seriously! i thought people were going to spend hundreds on timing equipment.

yes i think HyperRetard is serious..

wait I mean HyperMotard.. my bad.

They're pit bikes... not top fuellers... who gives a flying **** how many weeks it takes your atomik to get from zero to it's 67kph top speed...
I doubt anyone on here has the data logging equipment to accurately measure the rate of acceleration their bike is capable of, and is inviting heaps of cool stories bro...
i'll start...
The Bling40 gets from 0-120 in point dick of a second...

zzzzzzzz..............

Latest posts

Back