• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone want project?? TC185

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GooseMan

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION
Up for grabs is my 1974 TC185 Suzuki, in fair condition but runs well.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHOD AND TERMS OF SALE:
C.O.D or paypal or bank transfer before pick up. $600 Negotiable for you lads.

REASON FOR SELLING:
Need to make room in shed, shut got a new bike.

EXTRA INFO:
This bike is a perfect restoration project, has a dual range gear box so will ride along at 100kph of crawl up the steepest of hills. Has been registered at some point but not for a long time.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Kangarilla South Australia, pm me.

PICTURES:
no pictures on this computer, so I'll just put up a link.
Suzuki TC185 Dual Range gearbox! | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Morphett Vale Area - Kangarilla | 1052804736

$_20.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
**** this is very tempting, I use to ride my uncles whenever I went to his place when I was younger.

had someone message me 1/2 an hour after I advertised it and was real interested, went as far as arranging a time to view and said will probably buy it but never turned up. His name was Stu, could this be stu from here?

This bike has really p***** me off today, someone is coming to have a look tomorrow so I thought I would just start it and make sure it is running sweet. Ran well on the weekend, today would not start, towed it behind the quad bike and eventually fired up and ran real well, maybe a touch on the lean side but otherwise good. after a bit of riding I let it idle for a bit and it died. Not 100% if it ran out of fuel or what as it is hard to see inside the tank. anyway filled it up again and it won't start again!

Never let me down before but just now it has, I think it just doesn't want to leave here lol.

EDIT: Thanks for the picture craig:thumbup:

might need the pilot jet or pilot port to be blown out,

with the pic i just copied the url from the pic on gumtree and added it here

that TC was the model before my old Suzuki TF185 AG bike

So have this bike going again, apparently it relies on the battery to be fully charged to start, having not been ridden for a while it was flat.

Latest posts

Back