Atomik Reign, Lifan 150, Big Foot questions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 21036

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So someones offered me an atomik Big Foot 150cc for $350, He sounds like he wants to get rid of it ASAP so I could offer him $300 and it sounds like he'd take it.
Can someone tell me what year it is?
Heres a photo:

Also someone has offered a 2013 DHZ DPRO 140cc for $600, But it's missing the front mud guard

Which one sounds like a better deal and can anyone find any other bikes around $300 - 600?

you need to work out what you want to do with it,
so do you want a bigger bike or a midsize ?

the smaller one will be more nimble around the tracks, and the reign would be better out in the paddocks

I don't really mind, Just which one people think is a better deal. I'd like a bike that I could on sell without losing too much money on if it doesn't work out to keep it

Its a good bike, had one was my 2nd bike infact.. managed to ride it untill i wore through the rear shocker mount bolt :p and wore out the valves *made it on one top end too

He's pretty firm on $350, Plus $10 and he will deliver it I think

Does it sound like a decent deal? Do you reckon i could sell it on if my parents don't let me keep it for $300 or so?

Yep, he told me that it's only done like 2-3 hours and was ridden by his 12 year olds daughter, Anything else I should ask about it?

Only issue is I think from the photo it has a snapped front brake lever, Can I replace the metal lever part itself or do i need a whole new lever with master cylinder etc?

you can just swap the lever onto it,
$22 delivered for the pair of levers that look the same.
PIT Bike PRO Quad Clutch Brake Lever Perch | eBay

or $25 for the pair inc delivery for another Atomik style lever
BI Fold Clutch BI Fold Brake Lever Pair 125 140 150 160 250 PIT Dirt Bike | eBay

or $12.50 for the pair inc delivery from china
SET OF PIT Dirt Bike Folding Clutch Brake Lever Chrome 200cc 140cc 125cc 110cc | eBay

$18 delivered for the pair from china
7 8 Folding Clutch Brake Lever FOR Honda CRF50 PIT Bike CRF 50 Dirt Bike | eBay

$13 inc delivery for just the brake lever
BI Fold Brake Lever 50 90 125 CC 140 150 250 Dirt PIT PRO Thumpstar Bike Trail | eBay

Thanks, Anything else I should ask such as fuel leaks, carby issues?
Any problemss that occur specifically to this bike?

Picked up the Atomik for 350, Bit skeptical took like 5 kicks to start up from a big guy, Front brakes don't work at all (Pulls all the way to lever and pads don't move)
And when it's off and the clutch is all the way in you can feel it change from neutral to first but you can't really feel any higher than that

I'm quite nervous that it's a dud but i'll have to have a look tomorrow

brakes can be bled, most likely not enough fluid in them
5 kicks might mean the Pilot Jet in the carby is blocked up ?

you'll need to try the clutch with it running/riding it

I think it was because I wasn't rolling the bike foward each gear change, Is this necessary?

i have just locked up my shed for the night, i'll check mine in the morning and let you know
i have an Atomik Fuse with a Lifan 150 in it same as your engine

Trying to bleed the front brake, I have some Dot 4 fluid... When I opened the resevoir the resevoir was 1/10th full and all gunky and stuff as I think it was leaking.
I got rid of as much gunk as I could and filled up the resevoir with new green fluid, I then opened the bleed bolt (I didn't have a wide enough hose for it) And it all just drained straight out.
Put some new fluid in and it kind of just drained out without having to pump the lever.

I found a small piece of hose which doesn't fit over it but I can hold it on there without trouble, The fluid coming out is the green colour of the new fluid but it's filled with air bubbles...

Have I been doing something wrong?
I still can't get any pressure in the lever at all and i've gone through around 2 master cylinders of fluid

Last edited:
you cant let the resevoir empty, otherwise it will have air bubbles in the system and wont bleed up.

tighten the bleed nipple a bit so the fluid only comes out slowly, keep topping it up at the resevoir as it comes out the bleeder.
once there are no bubbles then lock it up and try the brakes then

The resevoir was actually empty when I opened it, Only had a bit of gunk and a tiny amount of fluid in the corner.

I'll try what you said, Do you know what size hosing I need because I won't be able to hold it on for a long time... Also do you know how many resevoirs worth of fluid it would need through it before the air stops coming out?

Latest posts

Back