August 50 of the month *VOTE HERE*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is August 50 of the month?

• Total voters
Excuse me Divy? I did not do such a thing. Im a fair voter and a fair player.

oh well, its only early in the month.

and its not the end of the world anyways. just would be cool to have the first motard bike in the FOTM hall of fame. as well as have it on the front page so people can see motard and possibly get more riders.

but good luck benox. we will see who wins on the 31st ay lol

It would also be good to have the first atomik, and pretty stock bike :rolleyes:

if there was a motard track around here id setup my pitty for it straght away

no point unless i have a track to use them on

lol maybe they thought benox's name was for the pic of my bike:confused:

Sam you got my vote ,you ride is slick and has had a few $$$$ pumped into it.Is that a daytona clutch system you have got going there aswell as your 115cc kit.Big fan.

cheers unit mx, yer mate the whole motor is built by daytona. its a hevy duty clutch with an extra clutch plate to handle the power. i like ur bike to, sweet sticker kit:cool: cheers and get all your friends to vote for me:D

i guess there must be 2 FOTM's if it is a draw or maybe they will re-do it or something.........

what happens if theres a draw ?

My MSO is the automatic default if there is a draw and goes straight into the hall of fame!!!!!!! I know it would win hands down if it was in the poll so it gives everyone else a chance to get there bikes in the hall of fame.

Hey Pegleg dont worry, it wont sell.
Who goes to all the trouble of building a bike from scratch then sells it after a few hours use?
LOL with a 1 month Warranty

Last edited:
Hmm, sam wenham.. How have you convinced the public? Maybe they are paying 10cents for you and not my standard of 20cents =[ , Sam.. you will have no idea what im talking about, but others will :rolleyes:

he only selling because he wants the new dhz monster give the kid a break if he wants to sell his bike after all that trouble let him
just my 2 c

Latest posts

Back