Aust. racers where are you

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think your totally right dude

and i think this arguement should not be directed at you at all and if you give me time i'll clean it out
i think there are many other companys in our industry that do nothing compared to what you guys and ch50's do for us, ciniworx need to get a mention as well and buzz bike in there. now atomik i'd love to see them put inot the sport what they have taken. even one or 2 % what about orion and all the cheap ass bike sellers out there. no nothing.

the thing that pissed me off most about the racing thing is that only 46 out of 70 something showed up and thats frackin gutless. if i was a welshmen i'd of been there in a flash but i had comitments here.

i'll close this for now i reckon

before all u haters think we arsked for this to be deleted ur wrong we had our reply for u it and the rest was deleted

exactly right man

i have reinstated your post

so where's the dhz/pitster riders that are gunna take some of this coin??????? we cant let KC take it all

It's not just the shops that are the reason that the scene is going down. It's the riders everyone expects these races to just show up. You need to get together and make them happen.

Like rach just a normal mini rider, that wanted to make ride days happen. Now look theirs ride days down here on a regular basis getting everyone together.

Some shops do deserve a mention.
Ciniworx is an amazing company, trying to get the scene going with getting races happening and getting the track built at parwan. They are a great example of how the other companies out their should work. You also get a great experiance walking into his new store in Pakenham. And he always looks after you...
Dhz are great as well, I have not personally bought and dealt with him before, but I hear great things most of the times.

We should be asking more companies to stand up like ciniworx and dhz. Although I do know other shops in the melbourne area are trying to get our their more.

I just dont see the point in bagging out stores that are already trying to get the scene rolling, instead ask why the other shops arent supporting as much.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
ill try again

we are simlpy following what pitster do in america we see no problem with it
why would we want to pay our oposition , remember this is at every race not a end of the year thing it would get very exspensive otherwise

i dont get payed to go to the races i like most of u like to ride but not all the time i have other interests

this is a ensentive to get our riders back on the track regulary

people are quick to forget the thousands of dollars in prizes we put into the seen, before hand

the support is still there in many ways u guys wouldnt relize, anyway why is it all about us what the fxxk do the rest of the shops do ,

Last edited:
right lets have this arguement here

where are the no show people

this has to be resolved there are people out there to help us but there are others that need to do more and quickly

If it get's out of hand again I will close this one too. Keep things in perspective guys and no personal attacks.

Hi

Classic Honda 50's Australia supplied almost $5000.00 RRP worth of TB Parts as prizes to last years Rusty Promotions race series and nationals race meet.

We will be supporting the race series again this year.

Thanks

Jaimie

nice jamie

so is this more incentive to get people to races or what??????

like rusty is saying would the 70+ people have registered had to pay up front with no money back would you get 70 entries or would alot of people have still not shown up and done there dow

paying up front may have to be the only way. or even say a $20 nomination fee so at least people have to put some cash down

yer i think some sort of deposit or a deposit that at least covers the day licenses ( if you choose to still run them) with no refund

If you are a true rider or racer you don't not need any incentive to race ! No prizes ! No money ! Just the enjoyment of riding your bike and doing what you love . Simply the problem is not enough riders that's it

for us to extend the continency classes would end up been very xpensive we are offering this at all races . not a end of the year thing

where not made of money (some seem to think this is a million dollar industry) where was all the haters when we where prtty much the only ones sponsoring every races thousonads of dollars in prizes, even after i find out that some of these prizes that we gave brad ended up straight on his mates bike and brad mate i seen the parts and i was also told by one of ur mates that this happened , we found that piss poor yet we still continued to support, people are very quick to forget, there is many other things that lead us to where we are today , we tryed to work with brad to get some of the classes bigger and they could have been only brad had allot of pressure from old school honda bos to kep classes the way there where,

we support the racing in other ways u guys wouldnt even no about to many for details

with the contingency and only paying out to our riders, we are simply following , what pitster do in america, we see no problem with it , why would we want to pay someone that rides for our oposition

im not payed to go to the races sometimes im there cause just like u guys i do like to ride, i have other interest,

Yous turn up with ya so called sponsored pro riders on meetings that only suit yous.
sorry if u feel we should be at most or every races because we sell pitbikes thats just not possible

in regards to the prizes u said u gave me that ended up on my mates bikes,it was a kurri meeting i recal and u were pitted next to the rider in question and u said to him that the gear leaver on the bike was one of urs u designed that it was one of the prizes,when u ask me about it that week u were offered a receipt of that product and other items purchased from the particular shop u said u didnt need it as it was one of yours.and we can still produce it.

Edit: brad point made take the rest to private chat....thanks man

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are a true rider or racer you don't not need any incentive to race ! No prizes ! No money ! Just the enjoyment of riding your bike and doing what you love . Simply the problem is not enough riders that's it

76 entries aint to bad makes for some reasonably good class sizes but they didn't show up....

do you think that if they had to pay up front would you get 76 entries or would you only get the 40 od entries that did show up ?????

i think they will def show up as most of the races are young and i know if i payed i would want to show up and use the money to race rather than trowing it away

nationals last year everyone that paid turned up and riders even turned up on the day and paid

well done to dhz, brad and all the company's that support the race scene. for the haters, why dont you ask the overseas internet shops for support and organise races for you as it seems you buy most of your parts from them. if you support local stores i am sure they will be happy to support you any way they can. that will help everyone.

they used to sponsor through there dealers over here sano fiveO redbaron all the major players in the seen but the china bikes have taken over in sorts and most of those companys have closed down or very limited products.and the shops that do stock some parts can sell them as the cost is higher due to taxes and other things so riders are getting it from overseas not just the mini scene either witch is hurting our shops in australia with lower sales thus meaning a lot less support from local shops

Latest posts

Back