Bad Shops.. The 3 Amigo's / Kamikazee Disposals!! I'm sick of it... lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep what he said sorta^^^^^^^^^^

but i like the idea of giving the good guys a mention
as long as they are not trying to advertise here
i give a couple of my local shops creds all the time
as it is inconveinient for me to use our site sponsors

but this thread is set up to name and shame those who give shit service even once weather or not you yourself got good service from this shop somone didn't
i.e the scooter joint
you will find if your a loyal customer somwhere your service level will jump buy heaps

so
support the good guys
support the people that support you and your sport

i know i do

Yeah Cooly ..... that last of mine was more MY opinion than a reflection of the mods my bad ....but we do frown on outside,unpaid or blatant free advertising and will ban it on sight .....BUT we aren't talkin about you coming on frothing over the great deal and service you got on ya new ride off ebay and I didn't mean don't rate good service as we are only concerned anything that looks suss so yeah again my bad .....The last bit of mine was just me tryin to explain that in my opinion there's good service and there is GOOD SERVICE ..... the last being truly ongoing and very supportive of the scene.... the other ???? well the other is a cheap imitation and in MY opinion cancer to the evolution of this sport and it's many branches ...... but most of you know how I feel about service lol :cool:

There I've said it :p

nothing wrong with a good grease and oil change every now and then
cant let them "fluids" dry up hey

and dready ýou wern't wrong in what you said it was just phrased in a differant context but she's all good in the hood

sept it's bloody 40degree's down here and way to hot to go swining let alone ride ha

bloody al

AHAHAHAHA has anyone seen the new 3 amigos ad in the tv guide?

they have a buggy thing that they rekon can go over 300kmph ahahahahaha

ill scan it later

nope but i bet they look as dodgy there as they do on their web site....

3amigos.jpg

what buggy are they talking about sid!? wonder if its on their website....

im ad my dads and i forgot the ad in the paper so i cant scan it, ill see if its on the site

if its the 1000cc crap on their web site the only way it would do 300klm is dumped out of an aircraft at 30,000 feet. check out the wanker sitting in it, trustworthy?? hmmmmm

lol webbys motorcycles is quite dodgey
they take advantage of people
dickhead charged my mum $14 for a spark plug a normal ngk 1

300ks bahaha most races cars cant even get close to 300ks

if its the 1000cc crap on their web site the only way it would do 300klm is dumped out of an aircraft at 30,000 feet. check out the wanker sitting in it, trustworthy?? hmmmmm

haha nah its not even on the site.

but say it is genuine, with a gsxr motor like it says. there is still no way it will go that fast. maybe in a bike it will just make it but no way in a buggy!

hey guys since were baging shops and this one has already had a mention i went to this shop in gympie today URBAN THUNDER the tried to tell me this cheap piece of $600 c#*P has a genuin honda motor in it these guys make sale's of lies and its so anoying. but i have to give props to the best mini bike shop in the cooloola distric its called THE BIKE DEN they have helped me heaps. not just tried to sell me stuff they have givin me heaps of advice i would reckomend this to anyone.

there crap

i went to 3 amigos about 6 months back, just looking at a ATV 125 cc and really the guy just wanted me buy the top of the range $1600 plus.
when all i wanted was the $800 ATV.
from what i have heard the motors blow up just 30 mins ridding and bits just fall off.
dont go there!!!:eek: :confused:

two wheels - perth--- desperate to make money, don't care about customers. Not unlike the old Warwick's Wheels-who go shut down.

shop over the road from braaap in hobart was trying to sell those cheap 125 dhz bikes that kinda are the same as the pp125rr with the brand name sticker kits for 1500 when on ebay you could get them for like 600 ish ha

hi boys its been a while since iv been on how time flys my boys have moved up on there bikes and there still having a ball, i still got the ttr mite go to a drz 400e will see, as for bikes if ur looking for power the 140 zongshen motor raced it with a cr 80 both the same its a biger frame and 14 16 wheels at no1 importer
nice bike cheers for now.

Been taking my bike to Braaap in Launceston for services and tune for over a year, now they tell me cos its not a genuine Braaap bike that they cant service it and the rule has been in place since day one...wtf?!? my moneys the same, and what annoyed me more is after they told me that the last service was nearly double what i paid the time before...

first up, samual, there is no way known any pitty motor will keep with an 80cc two stroke mx bike...dual overhead cam, nitrous whatever, a 140 zongshen wont touch a jap mx 80 for straight line acceleration or outright horsepower.... 80cc mx pump out around 24 + horsepower... 140 put out what, about 12 if you are lucky??
second, yeah, three amigos is a "great" place to shop... "quality" products, "brilliant" aftersales service, and a "formidable" spare parts backup...
mind you they do sell a nice tent...
ps: if you didnt notice, i was being "sarcastic"...........

Urban Thunder in Gympie QLD, dont bother with them, if they havnt heard of it them it dont exsist in thier books

You are right on the money there........ the guy who runs it (FAT GUTS) ripped off customers and even his mechanic and pocketed the rest.... he owes his staff 40,000 bucks in total, hense he is selling it... piece of shyte.....

Its all good to bag a shop, But even better when you have proof!

talkin about GOOD shops,
SA DIRTBIKES on main north road there is top notch, from what i've seen.
excellent service, quality good, pretty good prices, HEAPS of range.

i dont work there, im not affiliated with them at all.

just shop there......and nowhere else really.

Latest posts

Back