BIKE FOR YOUR BUDGET (No more which bike should i buy threads)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't use that as an ecuse not to mention the bike. It was a sad act but the quality of their bikes isn't bad.

awsome info dude.. im looking to pick up a pit bike and was gonna buy a cheap one... not anymore! also im 190cm tall should i get a bike with 17-14 wheels?? price range $1000-1500

depends what class you wanna race.. 12inch am/pro would be 160cc at least, all 10 inch class's i think need to be under 124cc. most common is 88cc

quick question has anyone heard of an American brand called TDS? i havent seen the bike yet but it a guy at work reckons he will sell it for cheap as parts are hard to come buy cause the company stopped about 2 years ago....

Bought a atomik nitrous yx 150cc for $530 and is excellent, so quick! Highly recommend

quick question has anyone heard of an American brand called TDS? i havent seen the bike yet but it a guy at work reckons he will sell it for cheap as parts are hard to come buy cause the company stopped about 2 years ago....

I think might have misheard , it will most likely be SDG

yeah i may have... he wasnt even sure what it was... he just said "or something like that" lol... is the brand any good?

holy mess i could not afford any of these since i live in the us 100 dollar shipping breaks my budget and we dont have post codes we have zip so i cant even order one :[

holy mess i could not afford any of these since i live in the us 100 dollar shipping breaks my budget and we dont have post codes we have zip so i cant even order one :[

there was a sponsor for this site called fire power minis.. his website is firepowerminis.com he is in the us mate... he goes by the user name The GDFP

Last edited by a moderator:
zip code is a post code bud. if u wanted to get one try emailing them instead of just going off a order form, and explaining the situation

I think might have misheard , it will most likely be SDG

Oh man SDG's! I used to think they were the hottest thing around when they came out, I wanted one so bad! I look at them now and think yuck!!

an atomik Nitrous 160 will most likeley cost over a grand new... unless the seller does not want any profit

Latest posts

Back