BlackDuck Valley MiniBike Ride Days!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll b there sat and sun. how bad are these tracks? are we really clearing them? sounds like fun. :hungry:

any one going to be riding one of those new 175cc?? pretty keen to have a go on one of them..

laterz.

i can only be there for saturday sorry
ill be bringing:
spare set of tubes
2x clutch levers
2x clutch perches
spare tyre
fuel, drinks (yes matty ill bring the red cordial ;) ), food, maybe a shade?
missing anything other than weed *giggles*

pretty keen for the sunday and a bit of big bike track action! got my bike back from DB race so it should be ready for some 80 foot action! love that track! there is a few of us coming up i think its me, guru,trent stokes,jason,nathen howe ,mick and a few others hope we can get big numbers out there on big bike tracks and take over ;) nothing better then given big bikes a bit of what for ;)

**** yer man , love that 80fter track , any of you fella's clearing the 80ft on it ? i got close before my old engine went booom

Good to finally have some other mini's out there to race around with

Fark yer cant WAaait

Ill be going saturday morning , and camping in the regular camp site that is just beside the supercross track (has the most area for heeps of people , and is flat land , and has toilets close by etc.

Finally got spark today to , bike is a goer!!

i'll b there sat and sun. how bad are these tracks? are we really clearing them? sounds like fun. :hungry:

any one going to be riding one of those new 175cc?? pretty keen to have a go on one of them..

laterz.

hey bud yeah guru will be out there with us on the new yamoto ttr 175 :)

**** yer man , love that 80fter track , any of you fella's clearing the 80ft on it ? i got close before my old engine went booom

Good to finally have some other mini's out there to race around with

Fark yer cant WAaait

Ill be going saturday morning , and camping in the regular camp site that is just beside the supercross track (has the most area for heeps of people , and is flat land , and has toilets close by etc.

Finally got spark today to , bike is a goer!!
i have not been out there in probly a good 2 years so will be good to get back out there!! :) sooooo keen for sunday!!!!

cant wait to see you all there. i will be out there sunday and will bring some spares up as well, not that any of the bikes will need them but just in case.

do we have a plan if it is raining? we should organise a pub to meet at if it is too wet.

hmmm, looks like its raining there right now.. but the site says it should be good for the weekend..

Thursday 18th November 2010

Weather : Moderate rain fall, Tracks are to wet to ride. Conditions are predicted to be good for the weekend.

Call for updates or go to: 256 km Brisbane (Marburg) Radar Loop

Note: Now that the warmer weather is here, tracks 1 & 2 will be closed for irrigation and rider rest for 30min over lunch period

fingers crossed..
do they still open if its raining... motocross mtn do but close the tracks if there too wet, so if they go by that then ill still go and just wait and see.. if not then mmmm

hmmm, looks like its raining there right now.. but the site says it should be good for the weekend..

fingers crossed..
do they still open if its raining... motocross mtn do but close the tracks if there too wet, so if they go by that then ill still go and just wait and see.. if not then mmmm

if it rains heavy you cant get in or out of the place because of the mud. i was stuck there for two days at easter a few years back.

been fine all day here , a tiny bit of sprinkles here and there .

Ill be hanging at that last pub on the way to the duck if ya cant get in lol.....

most weather sources are saying a chance of rain from friday-sunday , and is heavy rain today .. hopefully it holds up from todays rains , it should be fine weather after today ...

Will have to ask them how its looking tomorrow i guess

been fine all day here , a tiny bit of sprinkles here and there .

Ill be hanging at that last pub on the way to the duck if ya cant get in lol.....

tent hill pub is the closest. lets hope we only have to stop there sunday arvo.

there very hardpacked so abit of water can turn it into ice .

They said it was closed today , but they reckon it will be fine over the weekend , they said give them a call about lunch time tomorrow for the next update

Latest posts

Back