BlackDuck Valley MiniBike Ride Days!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going... :flamesmile:

No, it's cause my dad doesn't want to take me lmao

Went out there last weekend ... no mini tracks left only the Novice and kids flat track ... thinking of ringing them to get them to burn off the adult mini track - wicked track but way too over grown :(
you should look at that as a chance to take your riding to the next level! :) hitting the bike bike tracks and loads more fun then 95% of mini tracks! :)

pretty keen for the sunday and a bit of big bike track action! got my bike back from DB race so it should be ready for some 80 foot action! love that track! there is a few of us coming up i think its me, guru,trent stokes,jason,nathen howe ,mick and a few others hope we can get big numbers out there on big bike tracks and take over ;) nothing better then given big bikes a bit of what for ;)

pretty keen for the sunday and a bit of big bike track action! got my bike back from DB race so it should be ready for some 80 foot action! love that track! there is a few of us coming up i think its me, guru,trent stokes,jason,nathen howe ,mick and a few others hope we can get big numbers out there on big bike tracks and take over ;) nothing better then given big bikes a bit of what for ;)

hellz yeah!
4 days guys im nearly pissing myself with excitement!!!
cant effing wait!!!

Have fun guys someone take some or a lot of pic's plzzzzzzz miss out on this one dam it..:bike:.

Not really, cos the only way out of tha place is in a plane if you come off bad..

And it wldnt be cheap for the joy ride....just ride safe

So where are we camping & who is heading out on what days?

I'm going saturday & sunday if my bike holds up.
Have wipper snipper with metal blade i'm bringing and will bring out heaps of wood for a fire.

no idea on what site we are camping in.
and yep saturday/saturday night and sunday for me..
only take the basics

esky, food, bike, clothes and spare engine lol, maybe a few other things..and ill sleep where ever..
will try to bring a few spares like tubes ,cables and levers

no idea on what site we are camping in.
and yep saturday/saturday night and sunday for me..
only take the basics

esky, food, bike, clothes and spare engine lol, maybe a few other things..and ill sleep where ever..
will try to bring a few spares like tubes ,cables and levers

i think there is somthing really important missing from your list ;)

Latest posts

Back