BlackDuck Valley MiniBike Ride Days!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday 19th November 2010

Weather : 2.30pm Friday 19th.Overcast,dry & humid.No rain.Tracks will be open for riding Saturday as per usual.**PLEASE NOTE** Water over road at creeks,please use caution whilst crossing.

anyone going to be up there sunday that has or can bring rear brake pads and the clips for pitster pro lxr? the clips has snapped on me and pads fall out :(

i am so sore and tired!
but f#ck it was worth it!
thanks so much brownbuilding!
you were awsome out there and showed me the good lines and tracks!
man i never caught your name...

It's 4:30am, I'm up, going to have a shower, pack the van when DaFunk gets here and then it's off to the "the duck" for my first day ever on dirt......what the hell have I agreed to here!

here's a few photo's of the weekend.. shame there's not more, guess everyone was busy riding lol..

anyways if you have more photo's of the weekend then add them..

Brisbane Northside Miniriders | Facebook (fb account not needed to view)

oh and its a new page, had to delete the old one due to the old one being all mucked up..
so like away please

those are only ones for sunday...
bum plz has anyone got any of me?
i was on an orange thumpstar with black and white fox 360 gear and a silver helmet
and who ever owns the gen thumpy must remember me!
hey why is there an ambulence???
what happened????

Last edited:
Sun 21/11/10 - A 12 year old boy required Ambulance evacuation after a moderate speed crash on Track 4. Initial concerns where a fractured lower leg which instigated a helicopter being called to the scene. After being examined by medical staff, it was determined that the leg was not fractured. The junior rider was taking “by road” to the Gatton Hospital for precautionary scans for soft tissue or ligament damage. He was in good spirits and we thank the Ambulance staff for their professional actions on the park.

those are only ones for sunday...
bum plz has anyone got any of me?
i was on an orange thumpstar with black and white fox 360 gear and a silver helmet
and who ever owns the gen thumpy must remember me!
hey why is there an ambulence???
what happened????

yeah im pretty sure you were talking to us on Saturday..

and yeah im spewing about the photo's too, my son is a slacko at the best of times..
all weekend i was telling him to get pics

he seemed to give you alot of shit...
kinda funny at times

where the vids of saturday?
i might get the vids from my helmet cam up...

hahaha, yeah we are always taking the pi$$ out of each other lol..

yeah im going thru the vids and editing out the crap.. there not great but vids are vids.
dont think there is any from saturday

Latest posts

Back