BlackDuck Valley MiniBike Ride Days!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i went there a while ago but only rode track 3 coz i didnt know that u could go on the 80ft track!
yeah if your new to jumping and want a nice track 4 mini's go 4 track 3 :thumbup:

I couldnt make a flyer to save my life. anyone else keen to whip something up?

Went there not to long ago , and it was all perfect . except for the 2 mini tracks have been heavily neglected .... if you never new they where there you wont even see them there that overgrown .

i emailed them few days ago about this ride day to see if they could get the tracks going but nothing yet.. have to give them a call.. they really dont sound to keen for it huh..

but there is still a beginners track which is pretty much a minibike track , and another beginner track that is real small which would be alright to .

plus 3 big bike tracks which are awesome for fast midsize riders that will do the jumps , on average i would say 60ft jumps. all tabletops which is a bonus but still hurt coming short.

and the trails will be fun with a bunch of mini to.

i'l coming also can my bro come he's 9??? he'll b a motovert 110. but he races a KTM 65 so he should really slow us down that much?

Its just a fun day , doesn't matter if he slows anyone down , he will probably smoke half of us anyway lol.

There is several tracks , and it will just be fun riding with a few little races between a few here and there.

I may even swing some dirt tyres on and come out! Only thing, i've never done dirt so you guys will have a good laugh ;) Does anyone have spare chest protection? Any maybe boots?

helmet and shoes and you will be rocking!
Anyone got a spare bike for woggy?haha hes pushing it close ,times slowly running out.
Hope ya get it dude.
So has anyone sussed out if we can get a discount ? sound like we getting a few out?
I can only make it sunday but:(

I'll be there, my motor should be rebuilt by the weekend - plenty of time to dirt it back up again.. Poor old girl won't know what hit her!

Last edited:
Haha, Brett, I still have my 110, woggy can ride that...

Should be an awesome weekend.. I hope to be there Friday - Sunday.

Latest posts

Back