Braaap bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WELL SAID!

Since when does a MOD go to these lengths to bag a product?
I thought MODS were surposed to keep order, NOT create more BS. Like this site needs it....seriuosly!

I guess Dreadful has nothing else better to do in Jindy, like all the other stoners out there.

Brad is doing what other importers in the industry only dream of!

HE IS THE INDUSRTY!, even if he likes PINK and has a head like a horse WHO CARES!
He keeps promoting the Pitbike industry, not like some others importers who wont even sponsor races.........DHZ.......

Good on ya Brad, keep up the good work!

Calling Dready a stoner isn't going to get you anywhere (read the forum rules). He only weighed into the debate when the thread got out of hand and summarised the main concerns that seem to have arisen from the argument between Braaapsters and Braaap-sceptics. Brad has been either unwilling or unable to substantiate the claims and Dreadful hasn't pushed for him too. If his post had been out of line there are a myriad of other admins on here who would have removed it or told him to pull his head in.

As far as creating BS on this site goes, I suggest you have a look around on as many forums as you can before you repeat that. If this forum is full of BS, why are you on it?

DHZ hasn't got the base to sponsor races as, from what I can see, Ken seems to be focused on supplying quality components as cheaply as possible. As Sean pointed out, just because you are unaware of someone's involvement in a sport doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Ken does plenty of work for the mini industry, he just isn't as focused on promoting himself (and his company) as Brad is.

As with Braaap, substantiate your claims or pull your head in! No one on here is saying Brad hasn't done wonders to raise the profile of the sport, we just wish he would back his claims with some evidence... If he doesn't people will enter the sport having been misled.

If you had read this thread through you would have also realised that the word of a 5 post nobody blowing the trumpet for Braaap while openly attacking his competitors, the forum and site admins, is worth less than dirt.

My 2c :)

WELL SAID!

I thought MODS were surposed to keep order, NOT create more BS. Like this site needs it....seriuosly!

I guess Dreadful has nothing else better to do in Jindy, like all the other stoners out there.

HE IS THE INDUSRTY!, even if he likes PINK and has a head like a horse WHO CARES!
He keeps promoting the Pitbike industry, not like some others importers who wont even sponsor races.........DHZ.......

id have to agree with krazed, you've defamed a moderate of this forum which is not appropriate. and with ken, he is helping keep this site active with the sponsorship.
thats my 10c

Calling Dready a stoner isn't going to get you anywhere (read the forum rules). He only weighed into the debate when the thread got out of hand and summarised the main concerns that seem to have arisen from the argument between Braaapsters and Braaap-sceptics. Brad has been either unwilling or unable to substantiate the claims and Dreadful hasn't pushed for him too. If his post had been out of line there are a myriad of other admins on here who would have removed it or told him to pull his head in.

As far as creating BS on this site goes, I suggest you have a look around on as many forums as you can before you repeat that. If this forum is full of BS, why are you on it?

DHZ hasn't got the base to sponsor races as, from what I can see, Ken seems to be focused on supplying quality components as cheaply as possible. As Sean pointed out, just because you are unaware of someone's involvement in a sport doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Ken does plenty of work for the mini industry, he just isn't as focused on promoting himself (and his company) as Brad is.

As with Braaap, substantiate your claims or pull your head in! No one on here is saying Brad hasn't done wonders to raise the profile of the sport, we just wish he would back his claims with some evidence... If he doesn't people will enter the sport having been misled.

If you had read this thread through you would have also realised that the word of a 5 post nobody blowing the trumpet for Braaap while openly attacking his competitors, the forum and site admins, is worth less than dirt.

My 2c :)

THAT IS THE TRUTH, HE IS A STONER!
who are you trying to KID?
He didnt come into the debate trying to restore order, READ THE WHOLE thread!

He is the one who is casuing all the FUSS, he even writes what BRAD and him have been discusing in PM, what a loser.....like we need to know?

Dreadful was told to pull he head in by another member, and i replied to that post!

I agree that MODS should watch how & what they post because it may be viewed differently.

Their job is to canvas the forum & keep the peace and in this thread he attacks Brad from Braaap and calls him out to prove certain things.........If dreadful wants to behave like this then he should give up his role as mod.

And who the hell does Dreadful really think he is, He is no postion to call Brad out.
Dreadful is just a stupid stoney LOSER who lives in a shack who doenst have anything else better to do that cause SHIT on this forum

I dont give two shits about Braaap and its not why i replied to this post.

The point is that Appointed MODS should be just that, not posting their own veiws or opinions and certainly not behaving like a stupid retard.

This site is full of BS and it doesnt need anymore, further we can do without MODS like dreadful.

Message to Dreadful:

DO US ALL A FAVOUR..........GO & SUCK BACK A FEW MORE CONES, GET IN A HELICOPTER AND JUMP OUT, BUT THIS TIME DONT TAKE A SHUTE.

P.S: Go ahead & delete this post, i'll be back tomorrow RETARD!

i just wana see a braap go 80 foot in fact id be happy to see one jump 40 foot on a ramp as i remeber when kade rode for them his snapped over 35 foot at a competion

He is the one who is casuing all the FUSS, he even writes what BRAD and him have been discusing in PM, what a loser.....like we need to know?

Dreadful was told to pull he head in by another member, and i replied to that post!

I agree that MODS should watch how & what they post because it may be viewed differently.

Their job is to canvas the forum & keep the peace and in this thread he attacks Brad from Braaap and calls him out to prove certain things.........If dreadful wants to behave like this then he should give up his role as mod.

And who the hell does Dreadful really think he is, He is no postion to call Brad out.
Dreadful is just a stupid stoney LOSER who lives in a shack who doenst have anything else better to do that cause SHIT on this forum

The point is that Appointed MODS should be just that, not posting their own veiws or opinions and certainly not behaving like a stupid retard.

This site is full of BS and it doesnt need anymore, further we can do without MODS like dreadful.

Message to Dreadful:

DO US ALL A FAVOUR..........GO & SUCK BACK A FEW MORE CONES, GET IN A HELICOPTER AND JUMP OUT, BUT THIS TIME DONT TAKE A SHUTE.

ok, well im not a mod, so im telling you to pull YOUR head in.

do us a favor, piss off to where your wanted..

also, the bull shit filling this site, is from wankers like you, posting posts like the one im replying to.

maybe follow some of your own advise?

WELL SAID!

your clearly a fukin looser..

dhz/pitster pro do sponsor races in NSW

DHZ has been in the industry longer than anyone else from what i remember about 7 years old probly the same as your brain

and i really wouldnt be pulling shit from your ass cos your just gonna get banned especially for having a go at a highly respected member

and no brad from braap is not the industry i would say brad from rusty promotions is he has picked the game up he started races in NSW

Message to Dreadful:

did you forget to take your ritelon today some one seems a bit grouchy
dosent matter if dready is a stoner he still has more exp in this industry then most people , hell if your gona rip on stonners u might as well start hateing all american companys as there all stonners over there like the world is ending tomorow . and as far as calling brad out i think braap needs it cos iam getting scik of reading on there site and others about all the so called crap they can do and how awsome they are and there supper dooper iam so deadly testing with no proof

Seconded Matt...

Seth Fan - do you know how an IP address ban works? I'm guessing you will find out soon enough...

fondly enough guys you will find that this seth fan dude is none other than the banned NRG aka dirtmax

so he already has it out for dready but he stirred you all up and got what he wanted out of it so good on him
what seth fan maybe doesn't realize is that the moderation team dont get paid to do what we do we do it for the passion of the sport and we are first and for most members of the forum before mods long standing members in fact and combined we have alot of technical and commercial insight into the industry
now when dirtmax threatened us with legal action for you guys and dreadful publishing you opinion we as a mod group got trouble from the owners as they would rather not deal with it and fair enough so we sorted it out all should have been good. but someone couldn't keep his mouth shut and had to have another go it would have all just gone away if he let bygones be bygones his rep may not be so tarnished??? maybe

but now we still have a couple of un answered questions in our industry and they can only be answered by people like bill from dirtmax and brad
1. who did the 50's brotherhood giveaway bike go to and can we verify it?
2. why is the dirtmax dominator so expensive when i can air freight one here from yx for 2.5k?
3. where is braaaps claimed metal testing results that will prove to us it has been done and by what metheod?
4. why would you or anyone pay 4 grand when you can get 3 times the bike out of pitster,ciniworx,rev.mx, even dirtmax for less??

so bill come on here make as many accounts as you like but until you answer a few questions your rep around here is shot......brad the proof is in the pudding mate until you can justify charging 4k little bike when the new ciniworx bike is shit hot for 2.5k

now bill i hope you dont threaten me with legal eagles here i was the first one to admit your bike was ok and rode better than the pitster at the shootout and you do alot for the sport same with brad although we did miss his crew at the wonthaggi practice day last weekend.

but you cant BS people here or they will never stop bagging you and your product and we have legislated against this and you have agreed to not hold miniriders responsible just by agreeing to our terms and conditions......

so here is as good a place as any i have quit because i wont gagged by you through this site people deserve to know the truth about our industry and about what they are paying for and i will always be a honest source of information

Question would you bill be willing to put a bike up for the miniriders shootout 2010???????

Thanks Coolmodee :)

Bill - Well done mate, you've burnt your reputation again. No wonder you where attacking Dready... I hope he takes your advice and by some freakish luck lands on you to break his fall :p

Incidentally, defamation is quite a serious charge... It doesn't just apply to businesses as I'm sure you are aware.

lol lets hate the stoners... my left nut is telling me he is a stoner himself and maybe just maybe he is associated with dirtmaxin some way...
maybe im wrong
lets find out

LOL @ Paying out stoners...

lol the world would come to a stop if we got rid of all the stoners...

half of Parliament are even stoners.. or wait is tht why this and many other countries are rooted

funny how the initial post got completelly out of whack....lol...thanks to a certain figure :rolleyes:

hahahaa, dont think it was me that changed the subject.. besides its all related to price and quality..

but more so, im just keeping it real lol

fondly enough guys you will find that this seth fan dude is none other than the banned NRG aka dirtmax

so he already has it out for dready but he stirred you all up and got what he wanted out of it so good on him
what seth fan maybe doesn't realize is that the moderation team dont get paid to do what we do we do it for the passion of the sport and we are first and for most members of the forum before mods long standing members in fact and combined we have alot of technical and commercial insight into the industry
now when dirtmax threatened us with legal action for you guys and dreadful publishing you opinion we as a mod group got trouble from the owners as they would rather not deal with it and fair enough so we sorted it out all should have been good. but someone couldn't keep his mouth shut and had to have another go it would have all just gone away if he let bygones be bygones his rep may not be so tarnished??? maybe

but now we still have a couple of un answered questions in our industry and they can only be answered by people like bill from dirtmax and brad
1. who did the 50's brotherhood giveaway bike go to and can we verify it?
2. why is the dirtmax dominator so expensive when i can air freight one here from yx for 2.5k?
3. where is braaaps claimed metal testing results that will prove to us it has been done and by what metheod?
4. why would you or anyone pay 4 grand when you can get 3 times the bike out of pitster,ciniworx,rev.mx, even dirtmax for less??

so bill come on here make as many accounts as you like but until you answer a few questions your rep around here is shot......brad the proof is in the pudding mate until you can justify charging 4k little bike when the new ciniworx bike is shit hot for 2.5k

now bill i hope you dont threaten me with legal eagles here i was the first one to admit your bike was ok and rode better than the pitster at the shootout and you do alot for the sport same with brad although we did miss his crew at the wonthaggi practice day last weekend.

but you cant BS people here or they will never stop bagging you and your product and we have legislated against this and you have agreed to not hold miniriders responsible just by agreeing to our terms and conditions......

so here is as good a place as any i have quit because i wont gagged by you through this site people deserve to know the truth about our industry and about what they are paying for and i will always be a honest source of information

Question would you bill be willing to put a bike up for the miniriders shootout 2010???????

let me know about the shootout. i want in. when will we see the results from 09?

carnt we all just have a sesh & get along & laugh at random things? haha

1spilly.jpg

Latest posts

Back