Brendo's 140 Build (heaps of pictures)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha it was worth a try, I'm not fussed on what happens whoever wins, wins. I'm just liking being able to finally be happy and ride it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

All Miniriders are winners.

Had a good arvo out on her until a good bit of chain stretch and jump of the rear sprocket, I had it a tad loose but thought it would be right obviously not about 3km push back to the van was good for me I needed the exercise anyways.
Just for Gooseman...look its got dirt in it haha.

pezemy7u.jpg

nadeja2a.jpg

That 190 is very tempting at the moment Mick, so we will see mate. The misses is getting better at spotting new parts thou so might have to lay low for awhile lol.

HAHAHAHA Your a champ mate. IT looks just as good dirty as it did clean! seems to be less tread too, very good:) the chains a bit of a bummer thou. did it damage the case at all?

By the way nice van man.

Cheers Mick tapatalk ****s me sometimes with stuffing up the pictures.
Na it didn't damage anything just popped of the rear as I dumped it on its side to flick it around heard and felt it managed to shut it off straight away.
I went for another ride today out near nowra motocross track and had a blast, puddles and mud everywhere so got a muddy filter that was stuffing me up and a flat to end it.
They say it comes in threes so that's two.
Had the gopro on me, uploading the vid now, the angles a little low but you get the point.

Man your lucky with that chain, that would have to be the second thing i check b4 each ride, the first being the filter. Now to get that thing back to as clean as it was b4 :) That should be a challenge...

Just letting ya's know I ended up checking out a little christmas in july present to myself today and if all goes to plan will have it next weekend I can't wait hehehehehe.

Cant say yet mate, but if the jolly fat man is myself then the jolly fat man is very happy.
Haha hehehe haahaha ho ho ho.:banana:

I know where this is going lol..... guess you boys will have to wait and see

Yeah boy I cant wait, I've got some big plans made & best part is the misses said I could haha.

Haha yeah that's true I'm sure she's got something in the works it all seemed to easy to talk her into it.
Yeah thats it hey Karlos once you get the nod you go for it, no turning back now.

Haha yeah that's true I'm sure she's got something in the works it all seemed to easy to talk her into it.
Yeah thats it hey Karlos once you get the nod you go for it, no turning back now.

Mmmmm, the boss said yes. Has she been staying longer at work, more tired when she gets home, Don't just accept yes brendo. For a woman to agree to easily shes up to no good bahahaha. Na she must be a good one to put up with your mini mayhem bro.

lol i dont ask i just do it my line is what you mean iv always had it or its always been on there it was a bit hard when she came home and the yz was down stairs lol

Haha yeah I've done that one a few times, but she's getting better at spotting stuff because I think I ****ed up and tried to get her interested haha she's defiantly a keeper for putting up with the addiction that's why I put a ring on it haha
I told her this is the last one and I mumbled for now anyways lol.

Latest posts

Back