Brendo's 140 Build (heaps of pictures)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol my first one was my first i now have 5 bikes lol

Some more parts from faster minis rocked up today.

a6equ8et.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Forgot to mention I had a talk with Casey today from DHZ and its a go'er.
Taking Friday off to go up and pick something up hehe.

Finally gonna get a mans engine eh??? Well are we right.

The suspense is eating me up or is that out lol.

Yeah I'm not sure this surprise is gonna be much of a surprise at all

(COUGH190...)

So when are you changing the name of this thread?

Damn bro you took the words out of my mouth, I already had to change the 88 build to the 88/150 build, Just got me thinking, maybe brendo may want this one to read brendos 140/110 build bahahah.

how much was the F3's ?? i got the C6's clutch and brake with pro perch and dust covers for $280 with life time warranty

If you wanna get a brake leaver thats real close ... word of advise use a kx 85 brake leaver and ill fill you in on the little mod you need to do to make it work unreal the brake feel is nicer than my jap bike ! so plush and responsive with 3 point adjustment

Cheers mate ill look into them a bit later on when the cash flow is a bit better, they're not cheap for levers are they.
Ive got a few plans before then.
Not long now just one more sleep haha.

Cheers mate ill look into them a bit later on when the cash flow is a bit better, they're not cheap for levers are they.
Ive got a few plans before then.
Not long now just one more sleep haha.

Sweet mate cant wait ! they might be expensive but damn there nice and so much adjustment and really good feel nothing beats top notch controls

Latest posts

Back