Brendo's 140 Build (heaps of pictures)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yeah Nick I'd love to but just a tad out of my price range. I'm still spewing about loosing the 150 to that bloody boofhead they call Mick.
What was the power comparison between the daytona 150 and the z155 you had!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Lol yeah good old Micko got in real fast didn't he !

Power comparison .... id have to say the anima 150f definitely was a fair bit stronger and revved a hell of a lot harder without running out of legs it kept going and going . I actually put the 150f up against my brothers z160ho a few times and it had nothing on the 150f .

Cheers mate and I'm guessing that the 190 isn't even in the same ball park as the 150! What carb were you running on the 150? The cost starts to climb when getting a good carb for the 190 hey. I'm just trying to way up my options...

Yeah the 190 is nuts it's a lot of power for a little bike took some getting used to .... as for carbs im dead set on the keihin pe 28 I used it on the 150 and now on the 190 too just different slides and jetting . There super easy to dial in and never need touching once there right

Sent from my HTC One M7

I took the bike for about a 15min run today and was impressed with the pipes, seems to of given it a bit more response throughout which is surprising as I wasn't expecting much improvement at all, need I say sounds awesome.
Also cutting the bar risers down has helped the cornering ten folds heaps easier to throw into the corners and the elka is working like a dream, its like brand new.
I'm one happy chappy right now.
Also cheers Nick, I'm really considering a daytona now, for the difference in price between the two the 190 wins, so we'll wait and see. I could always rely on you for info if I got one.
Also get that land and track cracking mate you know I'd be there helping every step of the way haha.

Now that its done i might as well put up the pics in the thread...
Like I've mentioned I spoke to faster minis the other day i was waiting on a lightspeed tank cover for my motovert 150 build but there was a massive hold up on it so changed the order.
I should be getting a ASV F3 shorty clutch lever with braided line and a two brothers kickstarter in the next week or two.
Anyway for who ever cares here she is.
P.S Just throwing it out there I could really do with your vote in FOTM haha wink wink.

7ai6.jpg

pqi2.jpg

7o8p.jpg

6q4k.jpg

r6tl.jpg

qnr0.jpg

Hey brendo:boink: Why is it that every time I look at this bike the tyres allways look brand new? I think its time to get her DIRTY!:LolLolLolLol:

Haha that's because they still are lad, can't ride it while i'm working on it.
That's the advantage of having two other bikes to ride while the other ones out of service.
I think you just want me to get a skid vid of me chewing the rubber off, ill do it if it will keep you happy LoL.

nice bike mate i like the twin exhaust set and you got my vote bud

Thanks Heath and Karlos247 I've put a lot of time & effort into getting it exactly how I wanted it and finally it's (basically) finished. Thanks for the vote Heath, hopefully i can get yours Karlos247 nudge nudge. God knows I'm gonna need every vote I can get to win, a couple of awesome bikes this month especially my twin brothers (Nick) haha.

no worries bud can i ask who did your exhaust im thinking of doing the same if you dont have a problem with it

no worries bud can i ask who did your exhaust im thinking of doing the same if you dont have a problem with it

Me and my best mate who owns a exhaust/mechanical shop did it over a weekend. We worked on the bends for quite a while to get both pipes flowing the same. By all means have a crack at it if you want, I like having something different but can't stop you if you want to do it, just don't make yours better than mine haha.
Go for it mate.

lol no worries man do you wreckon your mate could do it again for cash

I'd don't think he'd be to keen as he is flat out with work as it is and I did all the bending and cutting work, he just did the final welding and that. It was a big job getting it bent up correctly and had to change subframe mounts and what not.
Maybe if you hit up a local exhaust shop they might do it but probably won't put in the care and that to get it all working and lined up if you know what I mean. Sorry again bud it was hard enough to convince him to help me out as it was, best mate and all.

I think you just want me to get a skid vid of me chewing the rubber off, ill do it if it will keep you happy LoL.

You know I do, start in 3rd and no clutch into 4th and straight to WOT till the case cracks and the 190 is then ordered, you will thank me later brendo lol

Had a good arvo out on her until a good bit of chain stretch and jump of the rear sprocket, I had it a tad loose but thought it would be right obviously not about 3km push back to the van was good for me I needed the exercise anyways.
Just for Gooseman...look its got dirt in it haha.

That 190 is very tempting at the moment Mick, so we will see mate. The misses is getting better at spotting new parts thou so might have to lay low for awhile lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Heath and Karlos247 I've put a lot of time & effort into getting it exactly how I wanted it and finally it's (basically) finished. Thanks for the vote Heath, hopefully i can get yours Karlos247 nudge nudge.

I'm sorry mate. Ur bike is top notch and I respect the detail of the work you've put into this project. I'm almost embarrassed to say my vote went elsewhere bud

I'm sorry mate. Ur bike is top notch and I respect the detail of the work you've put into this project. I'm almost embarrassed to say my vote went elsewhere bud

Haha it was worth a try, I'm not fussed on what happens whoever wins, wins. I'm just liking being able to finally be happy and ride it again.

Latest posts

Back