Broadmeadows MX track-Ride Day.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will need some numbers of those that are 100% on attending as I will email the track this week to confirm and make sure there are no complications and work out prices.

DONT FORGET TO LET ME KNOW WHAT BIKE/S YOU ARE BRINGING AS THIS MAY INFLUNCE THE PRICE.-LIST IS ON FIRST PAGE!

I think the ANZAC day weekend is a better date. gives everyone time to clear up their calenders and get their rides ready and up to scratch... (Anzac day is the 25th of april) so Anzac day weekend (SUNDAY April 27th)

I shoud also state that those attending the ride day, do so at their own risk, those members under 16 WILL require an adult or guardian present at all times while riding. Miniriders will take NO responisbility for injury, or errors in the pricing on the day, and is in no way liable for any errors or activity that may occur. All riders are to obey ALL the rules, both on and off the forum(and track rules) (that is no flaming, arguing, respecting each other etc) failure to do so WILL mean eviction from the track(payed or not) and a LIFE BAN from miniriders.

SO.. GET YOUR NAME AND BIKE IN AND LET ME KNOW. LETS GET THESE WHEELS IN MOTION!!

SO FAR:
agressive1. mso 140 dt200
jayden pit-bikes. CR 125
nevertoold2start.
coolmodee.

IF YOUR NOT ON THE LIST.. YOU WONT GET A MENTION..

Last edited:
i don't really have a set time but it should be soon, i only need to change/weld some brackets on the frame and mount some shit, get my taper gear this week and then i gota spraint it then it will be done but i kinda need a new front rim. i can ride on the one i have but its a bit rooted

any one in the suburbs near berwick, narre warren, timbarra going wanna give me a lift there if u got space... slab in it for u, just no drinking on the day heh heh

i would definatly go but im going up to echuca that weekend and riding the state forest and paintballing :)
if it was any other weekend i would be in
mabye next time

I'll ask my folks tonight.
I'll probably be coming but gotta make sure dad doesn't have plans.
Oh and yeh i'd be just riding mso 140s.
Does the intemediate track have some good jumps? I hope it does.

you can put the buz bikes crew down for at least 4 peeps
i will get greggo on to the numbers over the weekend

should be a good day

no pascal the intermediate doesnt have good jumps but if its a ride day i guess you would be able to ride the expert
dont put me down for a definate becuase im not sure yet

I may be coming.
What do you need to ride on the expert track jayden? I only have half boots (50/50s) so i dunno if i could ride there.
If my bike is ready i will prob be there, im getting a rimlock put in this weekend i think.
So it's definately 27th?

27th APRIL 2008-BORADMEADOWS MX TRACK.

fools-certain
coolmodee+buzz bike krew(4ppl)-certain

agressive1. mso 140 dt200-unconfirmed
jayden pit-bikes. CR 125-unconfirmed
pascal-unconfirmed

Come on Melbourne Guys.. People are always asking for someware to ride.. Nows your chance to mix it up and meet the others who do what you do..

Alpine Star Tech 2s are designed for Pee Wee and Fast 50 riders and will not provide proper protection on the large track. Must be full motocross boots for riding on the Experienced track

RULES FOR THE TRACK: Broadmeadows Motocross Park - Melbourne's premier motocross facility

The 50/50 boot was designed and developed to provide just the right amount of coverage for situations that don’t demand the extensive coverage of a standard boot.

taken from:Thor 50/50 Boots

I also have another set of boots that cover my shins that are kinda old
If i brought them too they would work
can minis ride on the experienced track?

How many people need to be there for a small race?
I'll be able to confirm whether i can go later tonight or 2moz.

count me in, but i have no way to get there... fool how that situation coming...

hi there, new to the site, but have been reading it for a while now.
on the first page somebody posted about a quarry in hallam just off wedgewood drive, which street is it off? i didnt notice a quarry in the melways.
does anybody on here ride at the ex-quarry in narre warren? i ride there 2-3 weekends out of every month with a mate.

Latest posts

Back