Broadmeadows MX track-Ride Day.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt go didnt here jack sh*t from others who were going.

Last time there was a meet at another track, i got there and didnt see no other minis so didnt bother going this time.

im guessing because melton motocross track had a sponsered race day for FX RACING with minis racing there i went to that instead but there was only like 6 other people i dunno where everyone else was. weather was pretty shitty

na didn't end up goin i couldn't get a ride

i'm gunna head to franga for a spat this weekend i reckon

i got my trailor back

the fx boys didn't advertise melton

i would have come for a spat that tracks pretty cool

i've been to bachus with em

Sorry to bring up an old thread.

Just wondering what the intermediate track is like for Thumpers? Are there heaps of big bikes you need to look out for?

Thinking about heading out on Sunday and checking it out as the Frankston track suck's for Thumpers.

im pretty shore they combined the intermediate and the expert into 1 track
ive ridden the inter and expert back a while ago and big bikes dont make a diff really

ill be fixing my dirt tyres soon and will be also hitting up broady every once in a while

Sweet. I will check it out then for sure. Nothing worse than a 100 big bikes flying around a track and you trying to squeeze in there on your thumper!!

Hope the let me on the fast 50's track as well. It says not over 100cc? Might give her a go before I leave so I won't care if they kick me out!! hahaha.

na mate you'll be right on the fast 50's track

but they give the juiors right of way on it

the intertrack is 125cc max 2 smoke and 150 4 banger

but ya do get hacks on 250's but they dont worry ya

the expert track is hard work on the pitty's but heaps of fun that step up table top thing down the back is crazy tapped in forth

Awesome. Thanks coolie. I'm hanging to get out there now!!

Anything has got to be better than the lame as Frankston MX Club 50 track......

yeah broady will chew ya tyres quicker as it's hard pack but it's mega fast and heaps of fun

Latest posts

Back