Busted By The Cops - Your tales

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha. My mother is a cop. So whenEver i wanna go for a ride she take's me too the bush or wherever.. and if a cop show's she pulls out her badge and say's that she wants me riding here too keep off the road's and not get in trouble, and then she finish's it off with we will be gone soon, and he isnt doing any damage or well pay for it.

the cop would say no prob ah these kids riding on the road bug me, then he wave's too me and i wave back and he leave's then i cut loose.

and one way o avoiding fine's PEOPLE is be polite. if you can get away DONT cuase thats what the cop's want. they know were you got they got a lil thing called motard GPS and they will just stack up the offense's untill you got a fine up too 1grand or more. so just be polite tell the officer you will walk the bike home and wont ride on the road's dont say u didnt know cuase cops arnt dickheads they bust 1000's of us day'ly so just lay low for awhile. or walk your bike's to the location ur going or find a path of bush trail the is away from road's.

i got done on my pocket bike and the cops put me and my bike in the back of the paddy wagon, brath tested me and gave me a summons for court then i went to court and got done for drink driving an un-registered and un-insured vehicle on a public road got a $1000 fine and lost my licence for 6 months but fcuk em i got a thumpstar pro 125 now and they got no chance of catchin me. anyways dont let the cops stop ya fun is what im sayin.....

bad advice is running. but you's cant bitch if you get busted cuase you riden on the roads so deal with it!!!!
us good rider's who love our bike's and our future go too legal spot's. i cant talk.. i ride in a council owned forest. but atleast it is there for bikes

good point juiceboy. there's been several threads this week on how to keep the posts more.....mature and not swearing.

oh, v1etbtkz.....if u do try and do a runner from the cops and they get u, i hope u realise the fines for these things....

Running from Cop's is a Crime. so if you cant do the time dont do the crime.. it's that simple. i personly rather walk my bike too the location i want to ride at. its good exersize and Cops love not having too chace ya.

i havnt been caught yet but one of my mates got done he crossed a road and a police car past him he tried to take off into the bush and the copper chased him his chain come off and the copper pulled him off his bike and give him a $500 fine

Hmm well Ive only been chased by alot of locals including an old guy in a commodore. Once we were riding up the road to the school at 11pm and a cop drives past but didnt even see us! That was pretty lucky, theres barely any cops around here, Ive done over 20k's on the road in one day and not seen a cop.

Me and my brother got fined 2 months ago near laverton. . .Not in the street, not in the padock down the road but the four wheel drive track next door to the motor cross track :(

unlicenced, unregisterd and counsel property
(we had helmets cuz we were doin a few jumps)
got let off for riding on a footpath, and riding on the road.

total $1080 each
i was on the cr125 and my bro was on the mini.
he is only 16 and im 20 so $1080 is hard to come up with in a month so we both got payment plans to pay the fines off over an extended period of time, and since im a student at RMIT i was also offered to take the money out of my AUSTUDY payments and not even have to pay for the fine the victorian government pays it for me . LOL thats rite ... they offered. But i decided to pay $10 a week instead, my bro pays more cus he wants to get it over n done with.

then after the cops made us walk home i looked back and seen one of them go off one of our jumps on his ktm 525. smart asss go solve some real crimes.

lol it sux for me cos my next door neighbours son is a cop so he always sees me out the front washing my bike and he always drives past if a pit bike has been around here

The guy 3 doors up from me is a cop and there's a pretty big reserve directly in front of my house and he doesn't care that i ride down in there, probably cause his 2 kids ride there's CRF50s down there.

yeh that would be reasonable lol of course if a cop's childrenm have bike's he will stick up for other's with bike's its only natural.

Your all losers, if you dont have somewhere legal to use your bike than dont buy a bike. Its pretty simple... Would you buy a drag car that isn't able to be registered for road use and then go flying around on the roads? No, you wouldnt... This topic always comes up and has been done to death. I hope you all get caught, fined and have your bikes confiscated.

Captain watch what u say were not all those type of people who ride on illegal place's. So if i were you id think of saying your all silly and you cant bitch if you get cuaght.

Your all losers, if you dont have somewhere legal to use your bike than dont buy a bike. Its pretty simple... Would you buy a drag car that isn't able to be registered for road use and then go flying around on the roads? No, you wouldnt... This topic always comes up and has been done to death. I hope you all get caught, fined and have your bikes confiscated.

Someone has sand in their vagina:rolleyes:

Yep, I agree, Ive got almost unlimited riding area, I wouldnt buy a bike if I lived in town.

Do you want a medal Flarry or a pat on the back cause your a solder mate.

And Captain dust I have mates with farms which i do 90% of my riding at but usually when i make some mods or do an oil change go for a quick squirt in the reserve across the road but i never ride on the roads.

Just don't be such a hater otherwise you'll be hated.

YEAP nobody want's to listen too some1 like you. we have our idea's but in the end what other's do is up too them and not up too you.
just remember what i said.. becuase the world does not revolve around you.

Latest posts

Back