China hi rev cdi (the Blue colour one's)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is still going fine and ive flogged the absolute shit out of it trying to keep up with 250f's on a recent all weekender ( ktm was broke) and did not miss a beat only damage to mine is the sticker came off which is not actually at all a problem

cdi

Iv Got A 140cc And This Cdi Has So Much More Power In 1gear I Just Pull Back The Throttle And I Start Poping Weelies Must But

Thats For The Review Lol Thats Y I Bought It

yer bought mine off ebay last nbight so hopefully i will get it through the week.............wat bike do you have no fear????

you can if you want i payed bout 33 posted for mine so im hoping i get this week ill let you gus know how i go and see wat does witha bigger carb and zorst seeing as unit said this combo should make go rather good

Iv Got A 140cc And This Cdi Has So Much More Power In 1gear I Just Pull Back The Throttle And I Start Poping Weelies Must But

Thats For The Review Lol Thats Y I Bought It

If you can't pop wheely's in first before your carburation is way off!!...and this miraculous CDI won't change a thing on that...my lifan wheelies in third gear without that piece of crap:p

well got mine today and just on my druve my way i could slightly notice some extra power but once i hit some trails (tighter ones and hilly) it goes good it really makes a difference as unit said its good on tight bmx trails

I have one of these and I find that the bike revs a bit harder up top givin a bit more mid range and top end. Also any one wanting one, I got mine on ebay from seller 9898 moto for $18.55 delivered and its exactly the same as the other one I got for about 30 or 40 bucks. 18.55 is a cheap mod I think I paid about that for a bottle of oil. And also the cdi came with an adaptor to fit single and double plug setups.

those blue ones are shit they brake really easy i new somone that sold them and allmost all of them came back with probs we sell a very reliabale black one we used them on our race bikes untill we fitted irks.

I bought one and it died within an hour of riding (and left me stuck in a bush).
I put the stock CDI back in and everything worked fine again, maybe I just got a bad one? I'm getting my money back, so no worries.

I love how it says on the ebay add that with this little blue box, there is no rev limit ... no rev limit ??? I assure you there is a rev limit and when you go past it ... bang!!!

no rev limit means that the cdi will not stop sparking faster as the engine speed increases.

Latest posts

Back