clutch noise

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hail::hail::hail:
I'd love to pay off that motor it would be a dream come true but joshy doesnt know me that well hopefully it won't sell any time soon

haha there from a mates shop he will do them a bit cheaper then retail for for me for the yx160 if you are super keen dave i might be able to get one a little under 400 :hungry: for you mate!

Oh yeah keen as mustard just don't have much cash till I get some work I'm so sick of being on the dole drives me nuts

Step 1. Towards getting new motor convincing the misses that more power is a real good thing DONE can't believe that was so easy lol!!!

:hail::hail::hail:
I'd love to pay off that motor it would be a dream come true but joshy doesnt know me that well hopefully it won't sell any time soon

Doesnt matter lol, your a minirider and we will lose money on a purchase to make others happy by selling it cheaper or is that just me, but yeah it would be sweet but like i said if ya need a part i can help out with if needed than just PM me mate.

The only other thing that is bothering me at he moment is this I've had the swing arm hits rear brake resivuer not spelt correctlyView attachment 7713 thanks for the offer of parts I'm sure ill brake something eventually lol

Is there any washer between the reservoir and the mount bracket, if so remove those, also if there is any room next to the shock maybe you can tap(hit lol) the mount in enough to just clear the reservoir, or even get a longer resorvoir rod and lift the reservoir up(rod is held in by a circlip), this would require cutting the mount and having it re-welded.

The bracket could do with a bend in got a little clearance between it and the shock and no washers in there

If your happy to give it a tweak with a hammer than go for it, def remove the master cylinder first lol.:kev:

you could always file a slight notch (2-3mm deep) into the top edge of the swingarm?

or is it possible to redrill the mounting holes just above the original ones,
and mount the reservoir 6-8mm higher with some M6 bolts and nyloc nuts,
then adjust the rod going down to the pedal?

Seems ok for now the bracket can't go much higher the frame narrows towards the shock just above where its welded on but taking out some of the swing arm is a idea too

use a half round file, then some 320 w&d paper to smooth it out

Latest posts

Back