Cordogs $100 China

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah pressure packs sure have come a long way!

Don't look to close though, it fell off the bench a while ago! :)

Last edited:
mate that is looking primo!!! well done!!!!

Well apart from the electrical this thing is pretty well done. I threw a fair bit more money in the end mostly in labour in a vain attempt to get it ready for the Sinister50's event. Didn't happen. :(

Anyways here she is in all here tarted up glory! ;)

Dont enter it in the 50 of the month comp u mite do a little better than 4th...
I want a sin50s sticker kit so bad

come up a million bucks mate top work !!!

Dont enter it in the 50 of the month comp u mite do a little better than 4th...
I want a sin50s sticker kit so bad

Top effort man you have my vote in fotm so far!

Cheers boys, I didn't quite stick to my budget but ahh well that's mini's for ya. I really Didn't want to trow it up against your bike Roy! Although its pretty it aint got nothing on these big dollar speed machines like yours and Karls bikes. But as always I'll throw in what I've got to make up numbers. Seems like this FOTM thing is fizzing out.:confused-smiley-013

Yours might not be high dollar, but thats why you have my vote ;)
I think the fotm thing is seen as a highend thing now by most newer members, and most young blokes dont want to put their bike up and not get a vote.

Sweet bike,
for the broken pictures - the img url has /China%20build%20/ when it needs to be /China%20build/

Sorry mate I'd forgotten all about those pictures being down.

Not entirely sure why they disappeared? They're all in the same PB account. Will try and sort it out today sometime. :thumbup:

easily one of the best builds ive seen , makes me want to have a crack at resoring a cheap china.

Latest posts

Back