Crf150RB

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitchAustralia

Reaction score
Hey guys & girls,

Paid for a 2009 CRF150RB and picking the girl up on Saturday :)
Im really keen and everything and just want to hear your guys opinion on them or if you've had any experiences with them.
Love to hear stories about my soon to be bike :D

Cheers guys.

Last edited:
They have engine, go vroom vroom, and bounce up and down...
Mate you bought the thing, you should be telling us about it!!!

in all seriousness, they're meant to be a right weapon, and bloody quick.

had a crf150rb and was dissapointed with it, to much bloody piston work but put that aside, theyre a lethal wepon on the track. I still like my Kato better :p

im thinking electric starts are the softest things out there, for small, weak babies.

Picked up the beast today :)
Here she is, brand new 2009 Honda CRF150RB.
Enjoy.

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

looks awesome mate..
i actually wouldnt mind the R version, would be wicked fun..

dont forget to get an hour meter for it..

It runs amazing :)
Brakes are unbelievable, suspension is sick and power is nothing like I have every rode :)
haha

yeah we checked out the hour meters but the cheapest one was $80!
I can do it the simpler/less accurate way of just recording the time I left and recording the time I came back..
It would be really nice to get one though :S
wanna get some body armor first though

looks good dude, im still deciding weather to get a 2 stroke 125 or one of these
Needs new bars asap :p

:) yeah I was originally looking at the CR85R but dad wasnt too keen on two strokes, and neither was mum with the noise ;)

yeah I was considering switching my pro tapers from my pitty over to it but im selling the pitty and advertised it with pro tapers.
I will just use em til they break and then invest in some renthals :D

looks good dude, im still deciding weather to get a 2 stroke 125 or one of these
Needs new bars asap :p

Be a man and go for the 2 stroke!! The 125 would smoke the 150 anyday, the 150 is comparable to 85's.

:) yeah I was originally looking at the CR85R but dad wasnt too keen on two strokes, and neither was mum with the noise ;)

yeah I was considering switching my pro tapers from my pitty over to it but im selling the pitty and advertised it with pro tapers.
I will just use em til they break and then invest in some renthals :D

2strokes are better than 4 strokes anyyday, so much better for maintenance.

EDIT: MY BAD DOUBLE POST :(

Latest posts

Back