crf70 style plastic for pit bike??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
way to go. where did you get your hands on one? They are sposed to have fixed the rake problem with the billetware frames. I want one to look at and save me making my own frames.

Yes , I'd go a Billetware frame too (for peace of mind) ... I just instinctively didn't like their CRF50 frames ... A mid sized frame would partly justify the expense ... :cool:

Shipping cost from the US has gotten a bit ridiculous lately ... It's almost as if USPS is single handedly trying to save the US economy ... at OUR expense ! ...

while the dollar is decent works out to be just under $700AUD on my doorstep, not bad considering a billetware 70 frame is around $850-900 in australia

mack let me know if your keen mate i'll put you onto the people i got mine through

What is the actual shipping cost minus BS "handling" charges ? Or haven't you got the frame yet ... I think they raised the limit on total value before the Aus government slugs you for GST and customs duty fees ... I once got slugged $67 AUD on a $400 USD model train ...

the limit is $1000 INC SHIPPING before you get hit with gst, customs and broker fees.
have'nt recieved the frame yet should arrive in under 2 weeks
frame retails for around $400USD

Last edited:
Well that's better ... it used to be $500 as I found out the hard way ... 'really pissed me off too ... As a result I stopped buying things that would exceed $500 AUD ... They must have copped heaps of complaints ...

got some pix of the long plastic

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

thats pretty good , gotta fix the rake of you Subframe . my mate beat his down with a hammer and it worked :) not saying you should do that....

but i like them down so the rear guard isnt pointing in the air..

while the dollar is decent works out to be just under $700AUD on my doorstep, not bad considering a billetware 70 frame is around $850-900 in australia

mack let me know if your keen mate i'll put you onto the people i got mine through

did you get the frame yet?

Did that price you paid include the shock and swinger? PM me the dealer if you wouldn't mind...

Over 3 years ago mate, you may not get an answer.

Latest posts

Back