Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not so. Fast 50's are still making parts and crf50com will ship to aus. I have purchased parts off both shops in recent times.

ive tried emailing fast 50's about parts a few time with no reply and was told they where closed, i didnt bother emailing crf50com cos it said on there website they only deliver to usa but if the ship to aus i might need to try emailing them

thanks beans

ive tried emailing fast 50's about parts a few time with no reply and was told they where closed, i didnt bother emailing crf50com cos it said on there website they only deliver to usa but if the ship to aus i might need to try emailing them

thanks beans

Yeah fast50 never seem to answer emails but they usually answer the phone so it's much easier to give them a call. Crf50.com will ship but they use some weird shipping company but it still works. Hope this helps.

the hub adapter in the pic needs to modifided to fit onto a stock hub , nothing a grinder cant fix haha
Id look into trying to get a red baron fork kit that comes with the disc if can get 1 of them , they prob just as good , ive got both

Yeah seen those red baron kits but all the places where sold out also the sano kits look good n cheaper then the fast50 1 but I've already ordered my two bro fork kit

Last edited:
I would recommend vm26 carb , they are a awesome carby all around , i have run it on my 117 up to my 188cc no problems .

The +r head has bigger ports/valves then the tb head on my 117 so it would work nicely .

Still don't know what carby I'm gonna to go to many options so just thinking I'll try my vm24 to start with see what it's like n go from there. Really like the fmf 4.1 exhaust but do I need to go that big for my 88 or could I get away with the fmf 4 big bore?

Still don't know what carby I'm gonna to go to many options so just thinking I'll try my vm24 to start with see what it's like n go from there. Really like the fmf 4.1 exhaust but do I need to go that big for my 88 or could I get away with the fmf 4 big bore?

That is probably the carb I would recommend first. So definitely give it a go. The pipe is maybe too big but will still go alright and will definitely have the wank factor

Dont go the powercore 4 way to small a pipe . Use them on stockers and 88 stockhead setupss

Bigger isn't always better. But woggy probs knows a lot more about these pipes than I do.
Just sayin

Bigger isn't always better. But woggy probs knows a lot more about these pipes than I do.
Just sayin

You wear a dress on the weekends? No man would ever say that!! haha ;)

Bigger is ALWAYS better!!! :) :) :)

Woggy is right though, that powercore is way too small. I run a SANO on my mod. Thing is pretty noisy but a great pipe.

You wear a dress on the weekends? No man would ever say that!! haha ;)

Bigger is ALWAYS better!!! :) :) :)

Woggy is right though, that powercore is way too small. I run a SANO on my mod. Thing is pretty noisy but a great pipe.

My yoshi is WAY TOO BIG.!! It's nearly 2" fat.
I just bought the fastest pipe for any 50-88cc
The pipe diameter is 7/8"

Latest posts

Back