Custom built crf takegawa 106

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, Well i just took the 106 down the park & disturbed the peace, had people coming out of houses hanging over fences blowing up, but you get that when dialing in your ride. Bike went good after a play with carby & after 5 minutes of digging the place up fried the clutch NOT HAPPY but a new one is on the way as i type this so back to shed. Will see how we go with a new clutch hopefully in the morning.....

That sucks when a fresh bike does something like that ha. Oh well. The thing is so clean, i love it. Perfect 10" bike.

Where did you get the Pro Circuit graphics? Havent seen them before...They look really nice, i always buy graphics that are not a "50 company" so these PC ones are my style haha.

Thats what i thought, but couldnt remeber if it was a new clutch as greg thought it was only 1 race meet old but should have replaced it when engine was apart but thats life i guess. The PC graphics we got from Andy at Ecpowersports he had them stashed away for himself but we couldnt get graphics so he gave us them as we had never seen them before either.

Oh damn. Im gonna try hunt a set down. Not trying to copy your setup. But it looks clean and fresh, need to freshen up my 10" bike. Might suss out us ebay. thanks mate.

Finally im happy with 106 & the new clutch went in a lot easier than i thought. Took it down the reserve again today had 4 laps around & half the neighbour hood was out watching, so turned it off started pushing bike back home & the Lord Mayor of holmesville came & roasted me so i told her what i thought & said next time i will just ride it straight down the road & around the block lol, but bike is going unreal & im guessing rather noisy....

Is there many members going to the races this weekend at Canungra, also what classes are they running. Thanks 50 nuts

Thanks mate, I will see ya there if i cant find you i guess you will spot the shine coming off 106 lol..

You will see him Jade , hes the guy ripping up front in stock class :)
will be a great stock race this weekend with Mikey racin stock aswell.

You will see him Jade , hes the guy ripping up front in stock class :)
will be a great stock race this weekend with Mikey racin stock aswell.

Your Funny Jas, I might just have to come out of retirement haha & blow the cob webs out of the bikes, remember jas loose is fast 3rd gear pinned mate. I hope theres not going to be any cheating in stock class lol....

yep I reckon u should come back to racing & give us all a show on that angry 124 of yours !!

Last race I seen was that grass track when ya put on a show flyin around poppin wheelies & going sideways up the tar straight cos that thing has sooooooo much dam power :) I dunno how u hang onto it !!

So yeah put it on the trailer this weekend champ !!!

yep I reckon u should come back to racing & give us all a show on that angry 124 of yours !!

Last race I seen was that grass track when ya put on a show flyin around poppin wheelies & going sideways up the tar straight cos that thing has sooooooo much dam power :) I dunno how u hang onto it !!

So yeah put it on the trailer this weekend champ !!!

Dude i would like to see that again if some one taped it but yeah went sick even raced races i wasnt even in lol, but you get that i had a ball....

so your making a comeback then ??

What are ya doing Thu ? lets go out the grass track for a ride ya mad dog !

Maybe, if ya come get me ill go for a ride with ya, i will certaintly make you laugh jas as only been riding bike around the house havent ridden properly for over 18 months so it will be funny to see me try & hold on to it.

Maybe, if ya come get me ill go for a ride with ya, i will certaintly make you laugh jas as only been riding bike around the house havent ridden properly for over 18 months so it will be funny to see me try & hold on to it.

your on sano Jado !

Ill come get ya thursday :)

Yep ill get some pics of his angry bbr in action for ya Bretto !! The thing is an animal , lucky hes a strong bugger to hang onto it ,will be embarrasing for the limited to ride with that perfect bbr.

your on sano Jado !

Ill come get ya thursday :)

Yep ill get some pics of his angry bbr in action for ya Bretto !! The thing is an animal , lucky hes a strong bugger to hang onto it ,will be embarrasing for the limited to ride with that perfect bbr.

YES PLEASE!!! :D

Sounds like it will be FUN Tomorrow?!haha

I WANNA see that BEAST get some DIRT on her haha!!!

AND a POSSIBLE VID with Jase ripping it up :D

Make sure you come & get me Jas, Kylie dont want me to go but im keen so come get me the big girl is ready to go & is allready dirty just have to try & take it easy as the back has been killing me for the last month & have to drive greg to races... There wont be any stunt riding today i hope lol, but its pretty likely to happen with me on it......

well Jade the mad dog came out on his immaculate 124 , the thing is worth more than my 50 & van !

I got a few pics of Jade in action tearin us a new track as it is a grass track but after he turned a few laps it became a dirt track , ha ha

Ill get the pics up as soon as I can :)

Latest posts

Back