Custom built crf takegawa 106

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dammmm
Spewing ey ,thats not that kinda pics we want to see jay.
Hope ya get her bac in the dirt soon
Bretto

Hey Bretto, Yeah it doesnt look good, considering i only put the clutch in for hri round5 & this was the third ride, it loves eating takegawa clutches maybe time to change it over to a manaul clutch but thats up to greg not me. Anyway are you coming down this weekend for the dirtmax races if so i will catch up with ya. 50 nuts....

If its running a Rotor then thats the problem no doubt, Inner Rotors on Auto 106's = Blown Clutches. If thats just a stock flywheel and its still blowing clutches like that then Manual would be only way to go. Or make sure the thing gets a band around it for next time it goes ahhaa.

Hi all, Its the first time in 4 years that this has happend to the 106. Its never done it at all, the only problem is you get at least 4 race meets out of clutch before it starts to slip then i replace it. As for IRK, it was running tokyo mods outer rotor in the bbr & when i got kitaco se motor i swapped ignitions over & built the 106 in the chasis as is now & sold it to greg. So it has got a Kitaco se fully adjustable rotor ignition system off my 124 & has been running that now for at least 2 years, im starting to think that the clutch may have had defects in the casting but you get that with a race bike lol.. 50 nut

Damb that sucks bad! So lucky the Blow missed Greg's leg.

Well I hope you guys get it back running Sweet...Im sure you will. Even with the Blow it looks sweet haha!

Damb that sucks bad! So lucky the Blow missed Greg's leg.

Well I hope you guys get it back running Sweet...Im sure you will. Even with the Blow it looks sweet haha!

Yeah mate, it looks alot badder than it really is, by the looks of it maybe get away with only having to get new clutch again, clutch cover & oil pump. The worst part will be polishing the new cover again lol.. 50 nuts

appologies if this has been said alrready, but,
How much did the bike cost to build all up?

Latest posts

Back