Custom built crf takegawa 106

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer i got some pics of it in action too, and 1 or 2 of you jase will get em up soon.

Thanks Brett, It was a good day we had a ball, it was good to meet you & your wife and little Levi your a top bloke, would be good to catch up again. Cant wait to see pics & you get to see it DIRTY lol.

NICE :)

Haha Im waiting to see these Pics!!!

Would look Weird having DIRT on the 106 haha

Yeah it wasnt really that bad but we washed bike after race finished & it was just as good again with a few added scratches on the engine cases etc but easy to fix, Greg was taking soil samples lol but went rather good considering first ride back on bike.

Heres a few more pics after i cleaned it again & with the swingarm stickers on...
005-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

009-5.jpg

010-3.jpg

Bike looks just the same as it did before the race meet, except for the broken side number plates from Gregs little soil sampling technique.lol.....

Last edited:
dude your bikes are waaaaay too shiny. they should be coffee tables. :D

thats sex on wheels right there....

bloody awesome looking bike!!

Still Blinding me!!!haha...Looks just as good as before :)

Jade...tell us your Secret into WASHING your Bikes...I want them as Clean as yours haha.

Cheers ;)

Thanks everyone, we wont be going to HRI round 6, as greg wants to ride down here at some meeting but should be back up that way soon, as for cleaning it depends on how fussy you are & how much time you want to spend cleaning bike after riding all day.. cheers 50 nuts.....

That's verrry sexyy lookin bike mate. You have done best job on the polishing and you say you did it your self I did my side cover myself and it toook agders man sooo i no how much time and effort must have gone into the work. great work mate keep it up!!!!!!!!!

Here is a few pics of Jade as promised a while back... (hopefully as this is my first time attempting to put pics up , thanks for the coaching Tommy)

P7130646.jpg

P7130644.jpg

P7130642.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Jase, the only pic missing is the one with me laying on the ground lol, good to see a picture of me riding the beast as that was last ride on it as started to strip it to put engine in zedder......

Yeah Great to see some Pics of Jade Ripping on the Blinga!!!
Good to see you got Uploading Photos sorted Jayson ;) Guess my Coaching Worked haha!!!

Thanks Jase, the only pic missing is the one with me laying on the ground lol, good to see a picture of me riding the beast as that was last ride on it as started to strip it to put engine in zedder......

Oh really Jade?! Damb, will miss seeing the Bling King!!!haha. Won't be Parting it out or anything?

Bet this Zeddar will turn out Sweet just like this 106!!! Keep us Posted about it ;)

Last edited:
Yeah Great to see some Pics of Jade Ripping on the Blinga!!!
Good to see you got Uploading Photos sorted Jayson ;) Guess my Coaching Worked haha!!!

Oh really Jade?! Damb, will miss seeing the Bling King!!!haha. Won't be Parting it out or anything?

Bet this Zeddar will turn out Sweet just like this 106!!! Keep us Posted about it ;)

Heres whats left of the BBR. Its looking rather sad now i stole its engine.
011-4.jpg

How to remove clutch from 106 in seconds

Well greg took the 106 for a ride last week & this is how he brings it back, its enough to make ya cry haha.
001-4.jpg

003-5.jpg

002-7.jpg

005-5.jpg

Lucky it missed he's leg & left clutch parts & clutch cover all over the track. Im not looking forward to taken the rest of cover off to see whats inside.. 50 nuts

Latest posts

Back