Custom built crf takegawa 106

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 nut

Reaction score
ImportedPhotos00118.jpg

007.jpg

003.jpg

002-1.jpg

Heres the beast complete finally, These bikes have been custom builds from ground up, as pictures show no expense spared, most people would reckonise this bike from the races it use to be blue & its very crancky. THANK YOU ANDY, EASTCOAST POWERSPORTS, No1 mini bike shop, If any one ever needs parts or custom builds for your bikes dont hesitate to give him a call on (02)49565450.

50 nuts

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg , your bike is bullshit. I think I was going to do the custom graphics for it Andy said? Not sure whats happening with that but yeh if you want them get Andy to ring me (Louis).

This is hands down the cleanest build I have ever seen in real life. It is so bullshit!!!!!

Very very nice...Great setups.

Think Ive seen this thing at races before..Did you Race The last race Boxy had at his place?

dammmmmmmmmm thats mintt man
are all 3 bikes yours

hi mate, no i built both these bikes for a mate, the 106 was mine but sold it to him & now fully rebuilt them & changed colours around to confuse people,haha.

Greg , your bike is bullshit. I think I was going to do the custom graphics for it Andy said? Not sure whats happening with that but yeh if you want them get Andy to ring me (Louis).

This is hands down the cleanest build I have ever seen in real life. It is so bullshit!!!!!
Thanks eveyone, these are gregs bikes but greg didnt build them & yes still wanting graphics thats why it still dont have any on it, will get on to Andy and crack the whip...

Righto bruzz , let me know what you want and we'll go from there. Andy was getting me to do his big bike aswell. Not sure when he wanted it done?

What brand swinger is that? i like..

Hi mate swing arms on both bikes are Sano, one is +4 the other +3, they have been fully polished still chasing stickers for them.

engine cases

Hi mate, Engine cases are polished alloy not chrome, i do these myself or charge around $70 a cover to polish, thanks 50 nut

hey 50 nut.
so you did them not andy , that right , how much the get both sides done mate ???.

and how long would it take , was thinking of getting mine done before i put engine in frame dude,
get back to me mate cheers

hi mate, yes i built bikes & Andy helped with wheels forks & engine, All polishing i do & charge $70 a side to do depending on how badly marked cases are. Thanks.

ohk,

yeah im building my custom 88 at the moment , well my motor has like no scratches at all , so yeah ,
well im waiting on my rear hub to get done candy red so , yeah , you couldnt do them any cheaper man ,

$70 is a good price for the amount of work that goes into it....Thats the best polishing job ive seen for a long time. Top notch...Good luck keeping it that way though!

Latest posts

Back