Customising my Orion 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool good to see how that turns out pitty ur not in nsw as we have no custom shops that will work on pit bike
in nsw

thanks,
you could always buy yourself a cheap welder and start practicing. ?

i think my next mod will be to add a linkage rear end to the Atomik ?

hahahha YES, get the fuse thread goin again. theres just somethin i love about the fuses more than nitrous, moto x etc.there an awesome lookin bike if u ask me! and yea, that blokes got a good deal if u ask me!

Well if the dude was that excited at least u know its going to a home where it'll be appreciated for the work and time and effort put into it

thanks, the extra space is good.
the wife has made extra space in my wallet too, $250 gone already, lol

Really unique look! Looks great, must have consumed alot of time! ;) Rep!

thanks mate,
yeah it did take a bit of time,
but i'm a stay at home dad at the moment, so it gave me something to do when i had free time.
this was just a cheap bike that i built up, it went pretty well for what it was.
those frames were known for cracking and even snapping in half, but this one will be good for quite some time yet.
it is my current avatar pic too.

if you want to give reps, there is a star button at the bottom left of each post
click on that and you can approve, or disapprove of the persons' post, and add comments too.
i usually add my username to the reps i give so the receiver can see who it came from.

below your avatar/username at the top left of the page, you will see a settings link, click on that and you will see if anyone have given you reps, or reps you have given.

Already gave this thread a 5 ;)

ok cheers,
that is the thread rating.

see the little star in the l/h bottom corner of each persons post, that is the rep button.

cheers Russ,
yeah i have the same problem, you need to spread the reps out over a heap of people.

That is certainly the same frame...not sure if its the same metal but its from the same mold patterns. I see you solved the problem with reaching the top rear shock bolt too....Looks good!

Last edited:
yeah it was very strong when i finished it.
and i moved everything around so it suited me,
most of the critical bolts were replaced with Socket Head 12.9 Unbreako bolts, Nyloc Nuts, and some stainless bolts/nuts/screws where i could.

i wonder how it is going now ?

Yeah looked like a solid custom build mate, nice job....There was another Orion on gumtree the other day in Gawler....$300 the newer stronger (looking) frame too....I think next bike will be a second hand job! I forgot how much I enjoying wrenching and learning new things!!!!!

Awesome thread right here was good reading all the way through

Latest posts

Back