DHZ, thanks heaps

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot my parts on Tuesday. Shame I stuffed up :(. Oh wheel abit of modifacation and it'll be done.

yeah dhz is heaps good they opened an unpaid item case on ebay against me when i paid within 12 hours of winning the bid,wont respond to messages and il probly get suspended cheers dhz you guys are heaps good....

How did you pay ? If you paid via direct or internet bank deposit did you copy the transaction details and email them to DHZ ? ...

I've dealt with them probably 50 times over the past 4 years and NEVER had a problem ... Actually 56 times ... not counting items bought from them as Pitster_Pro ...

And I've never had to ring them once ... I could be deaf and dumb for all they know ...

Last edited:
I brought two keihim pe26 carbys... they did me a good deal. Little sad both were duds. Sending them back after more then a month trying to make them work. Pretty happy they are still letting me return them even when it's after a month!

There pretty good, just seems some of us have pulled the short straw and run in to lots of issues with them! Meh, I'll still buy from them again if a local dealer down here didn't have what they have.

i bought a set of klx black plastics from DHZ at 7pm, the next morning they were posted. 3 days later they were on my doorstep. Amazing :)

Thanks Ken
did an order on sunday and got a confirmation
monday got an email saying credit card declined (due to a bank error)
spoke to ken today and 5 minuites later order was all fixed up

thanks dhz youve have allways kept me happy

Highly recommend DHZ

Hi Guys

I bought a new DHZ Outlaw 160R Race Edition from DHZ's website a few weeks ago.

When I got it assembled and started it, it had a pretty bad oil leak so I wasn't able to ride it. I contacted them and they helped me as much as they could over the phone, but im hopeless with motors (im a computer programmer) so there was only so much they could do. They offered to send me any parts I need for free.

Anyway I decided that it was too hard for me to work out so after a recommendation from here, I dropped the bike off to a local shop called Epping Motorcycles and asked them to find and fix the leak for me.

Anyway I dropped it there today and they just rang me and said they found the leak, its a broken oil hose that runs from the motor to the oil cooler. Possibly broken during postage. Here's where I was impressed. They said they will call DHZ for me and organise to get the part under warranty for free, they just needed the order number from me. So I gave them the order number, then he rings back 5 mins later and said he has spoken to DHZ and they are sending him the part for free under warranty, and they also told him to fit it for free for me, and they will sort it out with him next time they send him a part.

So I would highly recommend both DHZ and also Adrian from Epping Motorcycles. Very good service from them both.

I haven't actually ridden the beast yet but from what I can see it looks to be a very good bike. Will do a review once I've ridden it for a bit.

Last edited:
Thanks DHZ,
Bought the new black billet motard rims on Thursday, arrived Monday.
Better quality than what I thought and far superior to spoked rims.

Thanks!

DHZ are champions ;) bike was out of action because of a stupid little brake pad clip and ken just hooked me up with a newi for nothing
thanks boys

Emailed DHZ yesterday to enquire about an X4R swingarm as there website was showing they were out of stock.

Got a reply saying they had one i could buy, replied and payed at 3:49pm recieved the item next day at 10am.

Its this kind of service that makes the team at DHZ the first and only choice for parts.

Well done DHZ.

Just wanted to give a massive shoutout to the guys at DHZ. Having built my bike from scratch using the dhz crf70 frame I soon realized I needed an entire array of brackets, rubber washers, bolts and a long stem bolt which were unique to the build. After contacting dhz they quickly replied and said they were going to pull apart one of there bikes and I could have all the bits I needed.

Payment was made and the bits were posted the very next day, thanks heaps DHZ and I look forward to buying from you again. These guys are recommended!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the guys at dhz ordered my parts on a Monday received them wednesday, very fast postage. I'm always going to buy from them now. :)

Quick as postage guys, ordered piston from them and they chucked in a couple of gaskets happily. Always a pleasure to deal with!

DHZ are fantastic, Even got my order out on Christmas eve and then again Jan 2 when they went back. No time wasted. Cheers DHZ

Had another good experience with them. Bought two LXRs, bikes were posted and arrived within a few days!

Always happy to support you guys, cheers!

I've never had a bad experience with DHZ, always happy to help if they can, support the guys that support minis and buy local.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back