DNM or Fastace suspension

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to run the AS-02, unti a spill over the bars to end to that. I just grabbed a set of Fox 40's off the truck and have been using them ever since. Great fork, I race DH on them and neither Peddly of Pitty have ever managed to put me off using them.
I liked the FastAce but didnt really perform like i expected. DNM have been around for a long long time in one shape or another...But I still go Fox for sure, kinda biased but hey whoever pays the bills to me keep riding gets my vote.

What u talking ??? Fox 40´s are mountainbike forks !!they are too long...besides that they cost as much as Zokes:p

Does anyone know if there will be much stuffing around to fit up a set of as-01 forks to a twin spar frame?

Ordered a set of as-01 forks 640mm long so i guess i will find out soon how much stuffing around to fit them up to my provert.

What u talking ??? Fox 40´s are mountainbike forks !!they are too long...besides that they cost as much as Zokes:p

That is what I said I race DH. I also Said I dont pay for them they are our Race Fork so I grabed a set and tried them.

As for Travel they are fully adjustable, We run our Bikes with 7-8" front and 8" rear.

HEEELLLOOO..its a PITBIKEFORUM HERE...??

post a pic ...I like to see that thing on a Fiddy...lol

HEEELLLOOO..its a PITBIKEFORUM HERE...??

post a pic ...I like to see that thing on a Fiddy...lol

Doh! I dont really care if I race DH BMX or Pits. If it Works and Fits then I'll use it.

Mini Moto Forum or not dosnt change the fact i Use MTB Suspension Front and Rear
BMX Handle Bars
and Hoses from a Radio Controlled Car Shop.

I will organise a pickie in a few days

125cc Durt Bikes are a bit taller than the average fiddy

Last edited:
My as-01 forks turned up today, can't wait to try them out. Really happy for what i paid for them, the forks look sweet as...:D I'll have to put my white plastics on now to match the fork protectors. All brand new fastace suspension all round!!!

My as-01 forks turned up today, can't wait to try them out. Really happy for what i paid for them, the forks look sweet as...:D I'll have to put my white plastics on now to match the fork protectors. All brand new fastace suspension all round!!!

Plastics to match ur fork protectors, why dont u get fork protectors to match ur plastics?

Ok since we are on the topic of Fastace vs DNM lets talk rear shocks, I am thinking of getting a fully adjustable rear for my bike (280mm eye to eye)

Now both make a model with a remote reservoir and obviously with standard reservoir. Is remote better? if so why? (other then because it looks cool)
Fastace offering "Fastace Rearshock 66RCL"
fastace%20remote.jpg

DNM offering "DNM MST-BAG"
dnm1a.jpg

i think the dnm is better
i have a fastace BS66RCL
and the hydrocable is really annoying the way it mounts to the canister , the dnm the cable goes strait into the top of the canister making mounting a breeze.

ive heard DNM is much better quility aswell

the remote resevoir is simply for mounting ease when there is no room

well when I had a quick look the other day it looked like if I had a big reservoir hanging off the shock it may foul part of the rear subframe, couldn't be sure but didn't want to fork out for a new one to find it didn't fit.
Are there any known issues like failure of the line?
I think the DNM looks unreal and should suit perfectly. (just have to find the cheapest place to get it now...)

I got this DNM..specs are mostly the same as the MST but its 30bucks cheaper;)

Attachments

• mt bag.jpg
    mt bag.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 32
nice shock there
I am finding so far that the DNM are a harder shock to find
like the only place I can find the MST-BAG is off DHZ on egay
have not even seen you shock before themountain

as far as I can see its the same shock only with a different spring ...

nothing to see here people.....
emailed DHZ and yeah the hydo line goes it the same as teh other ones pictured it was simply just the angle the pic was taken from

Last edited:
there is a differance, theres a mt-bad and a mst-bag...

:: DNM Performance Suspension. ::

MT-BAG is body OD 42mm with 14mm axle. 50-70mm travel. 255-290m eye to eye.

MST-BAG is 255-290mm eye to eye, body OD 37mm abd 14mm axels also with 52-67mm travel.

Latest posts

Back