DNM or Fastace suspension

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put a DNM Shock on my pitbike which lasted but 2 weeks, fitted another one which also lasted about 2 weeks and that was riding on kart tracks and no dirt.

Put a DNM Shock on my pitbike which lasted but 2 weeks, fitted another one which also lasted about 2 weeks and that was riding on kart tracks and no dirt.

What model DNM shock was it and what happend to it? If your going to make a comment like that then please be more specific otherwise its just pointless.

First of all if what you say is true (which I doubt) then you are not very smart coz if u busted the shock in 2 weeks why the hell would u buy another one the same

hey mate, I have recently replaced my rear shock to a fastace BS66rc 280l. it has rebound and compresion adjust. nice looking shock. very comfy to ride, made a big difference in acceleration as well. Just fine tuning it at the moment till im happy. I have heard of people who bust these shocks dnm and fast ace very quickly due to incorrect installation. I only tightned mine up firmly without any wobble but not so the swing arm was bending into it which is what i have seen in the past. East 50's are about 10 buck between the 2 brands. I would not say no just coz its china. china are stepping up hugely in the world now. they japs are actuallly in conflict now becuase of the this. hope this helps.

Anyone know where to get some stiffer springs for the DNM forks?

what swaps in?

ive bought dnm-200 hornet forks and i was wondering if you can ajust anything else but the rebound??
thanks

haha thanks! which model/size or width am i chasing ?

Latest posts

Back