dook salad

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes actually. nothing has gone on but i got my wheels the other day soooooooo nice. and i bought a T4 rep. yesterday arvo so that shyould be here soon. still waiting on foot peg mount (which i paid for around a month ago). now i need some tyres. i will prob throw my old ones on to go for a burn though .
cant wait

wheres a pic lazy ass?? lol lol j/k
im in the middle of painting my frame and swingarm white
waiting for 1st coat to dry

put up a pic in here once you have finished if you want. im keen to see.
i got my exhaust on xmas eve (pro ciruit t4 rep.).
ill get pics up very soon of wheels and parts before they go on. i am still waiting on this footpeg mount and will be revealing the name of the person i bought it off soon (i bought it from here, regret it now). hopefully i get it soon as i am sick of getting stuffed around

yuh dood ill post up pics of frame and swinger tomoro after clear coat
then another assmebled without engine and then another with my new 140 oil cooled beast :)

ok heres the bike in pieces but the forks are off now

my frame (gonne be white)

my plastics and sticker kit (Rockstar energy drink :))

tell me what you are thinking so far
cheers tim

did you buy those stickers and plastics of dhz because i was going to buy them off dhz and then i missed out on the sale thingy and then i was like o well wait for some more to come up and there hasnt been any 4 a while so now im getting famous stars and straps of em this week lol

yeh mate i did.
they look pretty good. all the stickers are stuck down well. i have bought a few things from dhz and all of the products i have bought off them i am happy with

yeh mate i did.
they look pretty good. all the stickers are stuck down well. i have bought a few things from dhz and all of the products i have bought off them i am happy with

yeah me too i got my new 140cc engine and hydrolic clutch the day after i payed lol they are bloody good dealears and there stuff anint totally crap quality they are actually quiet goood..(Y)

Hey mate, what have u spent all up on this project? Considering something like a MSO, motovert etc.. cost a few grand was wondering if your better of doing this instead...

I have a spare bike with most parts on it @ home and am going to start a project like this.

i have lost count lol. i haven't spent heaps thanks to ebay. spent probably 600-700 bucks on it so far with another few hundred still to go. only by choice though as i am going to upgraded the forks to as02's (fastace). eventually get a new motor and what not. this project will never end, ill always be throwing money at it

i have lost count lol. i haven't spent heaps thanks to ebay. spent probably 600-700 bucks on it so far with another few hundred still to go. only by choice though as i am going to upgraded the forks to as02's (fastace). eventually get a new motor and what not. this project will never end, ill always be throwing money at it

they'll come lol. i'm on holidays all next week form work so it might give my some time to build it.

lol we are all having the same problem
i have my stuff sitting here (decided to go with a 138)
and cant get time to put it all on

Latest posts

Back