Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah it looked very nice, CRF50, CNC Billet 7075 Alloy frame
and it sadly sold for $50, pickup only, damn!

yeah, but why ride something that you can wring the neck of and never be scared, when you can ride something that makes your heart skip two or three beats every time you fire it up in anticipation of whether you will come out of it unscathed...... i may be somewhat of a adrenalin junkie..

yeah, but why ride something that you can wring the neck of and never be scared, when you can ride something that makes your heart skip two or three beats every time you fire it up in anticipation of whether you will come out of it unscathed...... i may be somewhat of a adrenalin junkie..

I see your point I guess a lot of us just cant invest that much in a motor, knowing you have a 190 already....! I'm still used to pedals anyways, any bike with an engine in it goes fast enough for me at this stage!

That didnt last long!

Yeah maybe Stu....although the current budget isnt allowing for anything! The 150 Bigfoot kinda surprised me a little when I test rode it,speed wise....mind you I should have tested the front brake before pining it into 3rd....but I can tell the difference will see how it goes on the single track. Going to the secret spot with a chainsaw to cut the tree tomorrow and ride to the top!! On the TDR no less...cause its the only thing working, expecting parts tomorrow but wont have time to fit them after work. Ill be wrenching when I get home! :D

I got one of these the other day cheap as chips and makes it easier to remove tyre
Tyre Lever | eBay

these are good too, lever the tyre up, and slip the spade end under your tyre, then put the hook onto a spoke, it holds the tyre still while you go around the rim with your big lever
Rubber Tire Tyre Tube Patch Glue Cycling Bicycle Bike Puncture Repair FIX KIT HP | eBay

these rim protectors are really good too, stops the levers from damaging your rims
RIM Saver Tire Wheel Protector Tool Motorcycle Chopper Cruiser Touring US Stock | eBay

and these come in handy as well,
valve tube puller, can help save your fingers when fitting the valves through the rims
TL0011 Tyre Changing Tool AIR Valve Stem Puller Extractor Motor Cycles Bike MX | eBay

and some Export Tyre Shine ($4 at most cheap shops/supercheap) is a good lubricant that helps the tyres slide on/off easily.

Latest posts

Back