Fork bang?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My other theory is I have over filled them to the point they are just more solid feeling, like landing a bmx ver a big jump.. (obviously not that bad) haha

when you buy cheap things you get cheap results

i'd say the rake is t large and the forks are not reacting properly

240ml sounds to much but not seeing any pics i cant tell

if your forks are Raked like a chopper, you need to be looking for a frame before you end up going over the bars at high speed, or when landing a jump.
sounds like the frame is cracked or bending

They are Like that because of the short shock btw. I'll slide them down a bitin the triple clamps and see how it gose then. or a shock raiser, should work in the same way, might drain both of them at the same time to and put a little lessoil in each, just t make sure they have the same amount in there :)

Would I find those tubes that hold the spring staight in a pair of conventional (on usd) forks? Or in a fair or usd nes with the spring down the bottom ? The ones in mine have snapped at the top and are useless-ly sitting a thebottm of the spring..

do you have any pics of your tubes?
there might be something you can match up, i know my Conventional forks DS80 tubes fit in my USD 730mm china forks

A new set of stock fork would be about $150-$170 depending on what you have, length, tripple clamp sizes etc
Upside Down Forks 630mm 125cc 140cc PIT Bike Thumpster Front Suspension | eBay
Upside Down 45mm 45mm Front Fork 125cc 140cc 150cc 250cc Dirt PIT Bike PRO Trail | eBay

then there's the GPX, DNM's, Fastace and Marzocchis etc
NEW GPX Moto Minicross Black Label Fork KIT 730mm KIT | eBay
NEW Genuine DNM M 200 M200 Front Fork Suspension HRC Rear Shocks Dirt PIT Bikes | eBay
PIT Bike Fast ACE AKX01RC Forks 650mm Marzocchi Shiver CRF50 | eBay

Can't put pics up on the iPad, they just look like that photo you put up.. The bit at the top that hold it on the spring got crushed, pulled apart some "fli" or somthing conventional forks just before but couldn't find any tubes.. Just one mega long spring

Latest posts

Back