Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ haha thanks for beliveing in me gerro :)
Never had much luck other times had me Z50 , 10" bike in fifty of mouth comp

Yeah Justin dose Real good job, love me shearer grathics! ;) so cool i reckn

Last edited:
If you don't win I will shut down my account.. We need some more pic though, you have only ever posted one, I'm starting to think its photoshopped.. Haha

Agreed more pictures mate, that thing is like swinging out a 12 inch in a 9 inch c0ck fight haha it's gettin my vote I reckon.

Last edited:
If you don't win I will shut down my account.. We need some more pic though, you have only ever posted one, I'm starting to think its photoshopped.. Haha

Agreed more pictures mate, that thing is like swinging out a 12 inch in a 9 inch c0ck fight haha it's gettin my vote I reckon.
Say i get bombed for posting so meny in this thread , any how hear go's
klx11010_zpsfd6d3c29.jpg

klx11012_zps410e82c0.jpg

klx11015_zps7882ef85.jpg

klx11014_zps0351853b.jpg

Evan action Pictures
klx110_zps1df90f2e.jpg

bbrklx110_zpsb355deb5.jpg

Pics look great, Shearer!! Nice action ones. Hope you win :)

Holy crap shearer I didn't even know you had that fricken beast!!!!!

Dare I say it that's nicer than Woggy's KLX build and that won FOTY in 2010!!!

If you do get that far it's gotta be a KLX showdown I reckon.

You should so come for a road trip with Damo and race a VCM round on that bad boy!! :)

Holy crap shearer I didn't even know you had that fricken beast!!!!!

Dare I say it that's nicer than Woggy's KLX build and that won FOTY in 2010!!!

If you do get that far it's gotta be a KLX showdown I reckon.

You should so come for a road trip with Damo and race a VCM round on that bad boy!! :)

Had the roller since august last year , bought of bean in mini classifieds on MR.
http://www.miniriders.com/mini-classifieds/36315-klx110-bbr-roller-marzzochi-forks.html

Just got all together, thought keep quite n try win 50 of the mouth comp hehe , surprise mite pull some more votes in i was thinkn ;)

Keen to go racing her for shore , so VCM series be way to go! see how i go mite run midd pack if lucky lol

Last edited:
would be good to meet you shearer hope you can make it to VCM and good luck not that you need much for 50 of the year 2013!!

would be good to meet you shearer hope you can make it to VCM and good luck not that you need much for 50 of the year 2013!!
Yeah same roy be good to catch up!
met so meny nice people from traveling around racing bikes. Met more minibike fans off the forum as racing died down so much for mini's.

Looking real nice shearer. Those clips should be there anytime now.

^^ Got them in post today bean :) Thanks heaps champ!

Awesome!! She will be popping wheelies everywhere now haha.

Enter ures bean and giv the man some competition. haha
O crap!! waiting for that haha,
His bikes are so sweet! All best bits make up his bikes :)

Maybe I get votes for my sticker kit lol.

Yeah cmon people, this started off on a blistering pace and now has stalled. Get ya bikes in and have a go.:boink:

Latest posts

Back