Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12/05/13? so far away, I dunno what I'm doing tomorrow yet!

Buch it's $20 for non members, just fill out a daily indemnity form at the desk.

i think its 35 for the day (or close to that)
and then if you want a yrly membership its 100 and 15 entry

the track was pretty good today... sandy and washy as ever but still fun and a challenge accept the rear double (think thats what they call it) had a lip to it so you had to hit it softly to avoid the rear pre-loading the front into the ground...

thanks man

Come down next Sunday, should be a few of us there. What bike will you be on so we can say g'day

are you riding next week phil...

i got bored being with slower riders.... no one wanted to mess around chasing eachother or anything

are you riding next week phil...

i got bored being with slower riders.... no one wanted to mess around chasing eachother or anything

Yes, I was there today, you must have put your skirt back on and went home early? Choo choo

I got red plastics now, should be about 5 seconds quicker a lap hey?

12/05/13? so far away, I dunno what I'm doing tomorrow yet!

Buch it's $20 for non members, just fill out a daily indemnity form at the desk.

oh okay i was gonna say $35, and yeah i just got a new bike havent rode since year 7, haha been for 1 ride since i got it so im not all that good at the moment ahh

no worries big fella, I'm not that good either. At least we are out there ridin'

phil are you talking about the sunday coming?

phil so you will be there on the 12/05/13 if it doesnt rain?

Yes, you're very smart. Why, what's happening then? Is that the next time you can ride?

Yes, you're very smart. Why, what's happening then? Is that the next time you can ride?

Yeah, cause we only go every fortnight, im going to be overseas in 2 weeks and wont be back for a month so i cant ride damn it

Will there be pitbikes where you are going? Bring me back turkish delight

Hahah nah no pitbikes, haha what you mean buy turkish delight the ones over here or?

Where you are going. Aren't you? I'm guessing.

Latest posts

Back