got pushy pics? or pushy Tricks?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
captiondust man thats a lot of air what sort of bike do you ride

Captain,

do you tend to ride downhill or 4X!?? some sweet shots you have! hats off to your photographer! Would love a trip to whistler for a season with some kick arse camera gear and hit the zip lines and North Shore! You Certainly know how to punish your bike mate! Well done! :D keep the pics coming! more details of ya ride to!

Captain,

do you tend to ride downhill or 4X!?? some sweet shots you have! hats off to your photographer! Would love a trip to whistler for a season with some kick arse camera gear and hit the zip lines and North Shore! You Certainly know how to punish your bike mate! Well done! :D keep the pics coming! more details of ya ride to!

I ride a bit of everything guys, more than anything just "Freeride" kind of stuff, big gaps and natural terrain stuff. Downhill is good fun too and i do like to dirt jump a fair bit too. But big gaps and "Big mountain" style lines are my thing...

I ride for Banshee MTB's, theyre a small core type canadian company. I'm awaiting delivery of a new frame they are currently producing. Generally i ride a pretty versatile 6-7" travel bike that can do a bit of everything.

Whistler is good fun too, ive been there a few times and it is loads of fun just punching run after run, good times. Cutting laps on my moto is lots of fun too though!

keep us updated on the build up captain! a man of many talents!!!

Got bored the other day so took a few random shots of the DJ and cruiser..

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

Last edited:
damn there is some good pics flowing in! i wish all the jumps over my way didnt get wrecked :(
i still need to get a pic up of my pushie :D

my ride

redline device frame profile mini hubs odyssey wombolt cranks evo 2 brakes slam bars hazard rims magnisium pedals custom gold silver kmc hollow chain , changing to fit chase halk frame and sunday night forks soon .

Attachments

• any 002.jpg
    any 002.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
hahahahahaha, nice one baron! lol, certainly 'in action' LMAO... cased nicley lol

OMFG Im watching Dew tour ATM. Waiting for FMX to come on. just seen a 16year old pull a 360 TRIPLE TAILWHIP landed clean as . Nearly got me a woody over it:eek: Made Dave mirra look like a noobie:D

My BMX it's dialed atm :) loves it!

1401d1206359705-got-pushy-pics-pushy-tricks-dsc00050.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00050.JPG
    DSC00050.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:
check out this machine!!!

1402d1206361424-got-pushy-pics-pushy-tricks-img_m534.jpg

:FWIW: if you put
img}] where }isnt there it will display in the thread no links...

Attachments

• img_m534.jpg
    img_m534.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:
use the direct link and press the little yellow box and add the direct link...

Latest posts

Back