GPX X-Power muffler.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look good Mick ...wonder how it would hold up with the 190's my stock nitro circus muffler is half destroyed since i put the 190 in . All the packing decided to blow out the pipe from the high velocity exhaust gasses lol . I can literally feel the air pressure blowing out the pipe standing 3 meters away from the bike on idle ha ha

I've got the same muffler mick. Was a small improvement from stock. Sounds good as well. I rode nicks bike yesterday with the pro circuit and it was a bit louder than mine for sure. Hard to notice a difference but I feel it was a tiny bit more responsive than the gpx. Probably only noticeable on the v2 head 184's. But I've had it for a while and it's sweet!

They look good Mick ...wonder how it would hold up with the 190's my stock nitro circus muffler is half destroyed since i put the 190 in . All the packing decided to blow out the pipe from the high velocity exhaust gasses lol . I can literally feel the air pressure blowing out the pipe standing 3 meters away from the bike on idle ha ha
Haha. The 190 would be nasty to the thinner lighter mufflers lol. The one I have nick is a lil bit weighty but it is solid as, I reckon it would be 190 proof, touch wood lol.;)

I've got the same muffler mick. Was a small improvement from stock. Sounds good as well. I rode nicks bike yesterday with the pro circuit and it was a bit louder than mine for sure. Hard to notice a difference but I feel it was a tiny bit more responsive than the gpx. Probably only noticeable on the v2 head 184's. But I've had it for a while and it's sweet!
Good stuff dude. I am chasing a lil less noise as my old lxr oval muffler just does not cope very well at all, so by the sounds it will be a good addition to the old girl.

seems legit for the price
looks to be a good muffler
It is a solid build sam, is a bit more weight than others I have run but it will be a good add on when the 150 anima finally gets installed.

Latest posts

Back