Help ID'ing this bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bache

Reaction score
Hey guys, hoping you may be able to help me.
I recently picked up this bike locally for $100. Not the prettiest looking thing in its current state, but it runs great, and I'll be changing the plastics and fixing the rest up soon. Only thing is, I have no clue what this bike actually is. While the plastics and the frame have Pit Pro all over them, it has a 125cc Orion motor on it. The VIN suggests the frame was made in 2007, but that's as much info as I have.

Any help would be much appreciated!

19a3bcafd3f095aa16dd5fd02b02f599.png

Welcome to Miniriders,

make sure you drop by and say hello in our Introduce Yourself thread too.

a 2007 Pitpro 125 RR Bigfoot maybe ?
Pitpro 125cc RR | PitPro Dirt Bikes Australia's Largest Online Pitbike Store

it uses CRF50 style plastics

cheers, craig

Thanks for the welcome; I'll be sure to stop by that subforum :).
I'm not sure that it's a Bigfoot, as the owner told me that he added the bigwheel himself, and trust me, it shows. He had to rip the rear brakes out to get it to fit :rolleyes:.

It's a bit of a Franken-bike, but I knew that going into the purchase, and for $100, there's plenty of fun to be had in this thing.

Thanks for the welcome; I'll be sure to stop by that subforum :).
I'm not sure that it's a Bigfoot, as the owner told me that he added the bigwheel himself, and trust me, it shows. He had to rip the rear brakes out to get it to fit :rolleyes:.

It's a bit of a Franken-bike, but I knew that going into the purchase, and for $100, there's plenty of fun to be had in this thing.

good bike for 100 bucks

Latest posts

Back