Indoor Xtreme, race event (pics page 12 onwards)Dialup WARNING!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will we find out some more info on the actual race?? Eg. Amount of laps, how many riders in each category, race times?? etc.

hmmm take it you've never been in a race before

you will find all this out on the day it's called a rider breifing be there at 8am mate all will be revealed

where are you guys staying when you travel over to melbourne. hotel etc...

me and a few mates are staying in a hotel villa sorta joint ends up costin like 20 pp per nite so its heaps good.

Im not riding tho, had my van stolen along with most of my riding gear , spewin but should be good to watch my mates race.shud be a good weekend and some prete good close racing.

does anyone know the number of ppl who have entered the mini sx yet???

hey has anyoen thats sigend up with indoor extreme got there race numbers yet, cause im still waiting for mine its been ages. still havent got my choosen number yet or anything

na mate still havnt got my number yet i think we get them on the day i hope they give us numbers lol what class u racing in and what bike

Indoor Xtreme

Hey guys, you would have all received your first choice of race number. When you lodge your application if the number is already taken you would have been notified then. If you have not received a call then you have your first choice of race number. Riders need to be at Caribbean Gardens at 8am sharp, and riders briefing at 8.30 and riding starts at 9am. No briefing no riding
cheers Greg

not long now everyone, my bike is running nice.
me and a mate are riding in the 12'' amateur.

alright all

i've ridden the track tonight and it's pretty sic you guys are gunna have a ball
the table tops are pretty big but 2nd tapped on the 150 pretty much gotem
3rd easy
the woops are nice but long ya get 3/4 of the way and plead for the end but then ya gotta hit a left hander hold ya speed to hit the second big tabletop pretty hard
but then ya got 2 lines after that the left is 3 table tops small and easy
but the right is a step on to step off the step off is about 6mtrs into a 10 metre double big jump if ya dont hit that step off right your done for but there's a big saftey deck so thats sweet

ya got dug in pro gates which look sweet

have fun fellas i wish i could race ya

but at least i got to ride it later

na they not running an amature track
they've jut got easier lines and you just gunna have to flat land the tables
but you'll be right mate

i started off well in the practice, but come the first heat my rear shocker gave way on the first lap so my day was up, ****!
The track was tuff with a few riders on it.
I left early but it was a good day
here are a couple of pics from the start line, just for you coolmodee

06122008972.jpg

06122008973.jpg

06122008977.jpg

06122008980.jpg

What a day! Glad the rain held off till the finish. Although the dust was mighty thick at times and some rain would of been good! Once the track was 'wet down' im sure the riders would disagree... with some having to push their bikes over the Finish Line...

Wont put all the pictures I took up, but will leave a link to the album once they are uploaded.

All are shot on a Nikon D70, varied lens' between a 77mm and a 62mm.

Finally, I would personally like to give a big thumbs up and thanks to all who attended and a MASSIVE thanks to the organisers and sponosrs. Great event, looking forward to the next one!

DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0416.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0498.jpg

DSC_0508.jpg

will do more as they are uploaded. hope there is no dial up users lookin thru this thread!

Last edited:
ahah theres me with the motovert jumper 48 i did so shit but 1st time ever on a track and racing

Latest posts

Back