Injuries??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Robbie thats gonna leave a mark for sure.No more beauty pagaents for you !!!! OUCH !!!!

Are you still able to race at Pooraka on Sunday ??????

I can race, its whether my frame is up to it or not, my frame is very rooted around the top engine mount, it has been rewelded but it just cracked around the weld! Got any SQ's lying around?

Guys ill get you a photo of what its like now, its come up pretty good!

Here you go...
burn04.jpg

Doesnt look so bad now Robbie.I reckon Blackmail yer Mum and Dad tell them you want $1000 or you will tell a Social worker they burnt you with the Clothes Iron .LMAO

Im sure your Dad "Dennis" would see the funny side Eh????

ha i got 2 brocken ribs minor burns and scraches. hit a skippy doing 130k on a zx2. nothing major from my pit yet.

So ill take that as either you dont have a sq for sale or you just dont want to help the competition because your affraid ill win!

I was at the hospital today (something in my eye) and a random dude came in with a massive gash in his leg, blood everywhere. He managed to snap his kick starter and this was the result.

got bandages taken off about 2 hours ago,

nice way to spend next 2 weeks on the lounge!!!!

36 stitches in that baby........

P1020544.jpg

wow how can I compare to all you guys, I haven't done much to myself in the last 2-3 weeks, Been pretty uneventful except having and accident with a drill and an exhaust mount.
How about ppl start telling some stories about their most stupid injuries.
eg: 2 years ago I put my finger in a food processor,I should of turned it off first.

iv had 14 stiches from when i stacked up at the train tracks broken big toe 3 times shatterd growth plate in my ankle broke 3 other bones in my foot and ankle with 2 fractures i was told when i crushed my growth pl8 that i had several other old fractures and broken my toe in 2 places.. did all that ankle damage in the first soccer game of the seasone :( went in for a tackle and i completly rolled my ankle. and last month had a little incident with a nail gun went through the side of my finger but it just niped the bone and didnt break it.

Last edited:
50's

just had years of bad nails, and riding bikes would always end up in a blood bath and extremely sore feet for days,

so i got nails,nail bed,nerve removed and toes stitched closed,

problem solved !!!!! well in about 4 weeks it will be, hehe

Lets see,

How i ate shit.

Pooring rain, mate on z50 infront of me, stopped suddnly i lock the front wheel up and flip the bike at 50kms, took a chunk of skin off my elbow could see bone, still road home, ( hero )

Came flying out of a dirt road on yz125 into a t intersection and for some stupid reason stopped in middle, car hit me at about 20kms, but i moved my leg off the side he hit and only ate it when i hit the ground, bent stand, cracked engine case, bent peg.

Tried to roll start a honda xr80 using a xr200 used a rope connected it to the rear mudflap support and connected it to the xr80's handle bars, he went way too fast turned a corner and the bike flipped on the road, i went over the bars cut up all my fist, destroyed a new pair of $80 shorts, took a chunk out of the knee and smacked my head on the ground ( no helmet )

Attempted to do circle work for a while, slid out and leg got caught on bike and pulled it right around tore tendoms, couldnt walk for 3 weeks.

road a xr100 through long grass and a huge rock was hidden, my foot basically hit a brick wall, it bent right back tearing every tendom in the foot, couldnt even put presure on it for around 2months.

decided enough was enough sold all my bikes and wallah.. here i am still standing. lol.

Last edited:
k, here we go
Broken wrist - Rollerblades
Concussion X3 - Mini and my mtb
2 teeth knocked out - mtb
compression fracture in my spine

The concussions are all good stories, the best one was i was trying to do a stoppie along a pedestrian bridge on the mini, was getting to the end that had a downward slope and i hit the front brakes too hard..... over i went, face first into the asphalt, knocked 2 teeth out, broke the face off my GYRO helmet and was out cold for like 5 minutes. woke up and my shoes fell off i hit the ground that hard, there was some old lady screaming to call the cops! i just got up and walked off, my mates got the bike

Latest posts

Back