Is this worth it?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Campo

Reaction score
Ok guys, looking to get my first bike :) I can get a few week old, barely riden TDR 125 for $400. Is this alright? Or would it be better to save up a bit more and buy a Pit Pro or something?

Thanks,

Save for a dhz , you'll actuallyget after sales and a better bike ... I wouldn't bother blowin snot on a tdr

lol, no pic needed... there TDR bikes are rubbish... nothing can be done to them to make them a better bike...
atomik is actually a better brand.

save some coin and go for better quality bike like a DHZ

yeah mate they cost more to run than they do to buy .... trust us it'll end in tears ... save ya coin

How so? Break easily? I'm about 6' and 100kg by the way.

Ye first ride ... **** components bend or brake as soon as ya look at em ... you need something you can actually upgrade ... with these if you upgrade something you break somethin else .... and everything on a tdr is sh#t you'd relace ... crew do end up replacing the whole bike but it's waaay more exensive than getting an entry level dhz that you can upgrade as you're skillz improve and your riding demands it ....not just to keep the p.o.s running .

If you want something pretty cheap, but will look after you alright...Have a look at the pitpro rr,
yea they wont compare to some more expensive pitty's but atleast they can be modified if you looked after it im sure it would last yahh mate...

Was thinking about the 125RR but it's maximum load is 100kg - would it be alright for me?

Latest posts

Back