italian cars

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R.Bmini_nut

Reaction score
anyone on here into or own an italian stallion such as a fiat or lancia? the old kind of course :grinning-smiley-003

Italian cars well all I've got is a couple of 2002 fearris orther then that nah nothing else. lol

Fix It Again, Tony... Cousin had an 850 Spyder when I was in high school. I had a 454 in a '70 Camaro:)

no comment cause id be here for days talking about how victor bray got his panties in a knot when a Austin healey sprite toasted his alcohol powered chev with a 8.99 (i think)

i own a VQ stato(well missus does), so basically the same pile of sht.. normal VN's end up out the bush for smash up derby lol

gotta love the statesman. my granfathers a big fan. hes got an original 75 deville and a newer grange. still prefer the old horse tho

i own a VQ stato(well missus does), so basically the same pile of sht.. normal VN's end up out the bush for smash up derby lol

i bloody hate those lumps of crap hahahahahaha

you see some awsome one's with body kits that make them look like a hover craft :grinning-smiley-003

I have owned a couple of Italian vehicles.

Never again though.

Over rated. Over priced. Over serviced.

Fun maybe. Girls love them always. Nothing but branding. Of course.

Logic

Latest posts

Back